Dongfeng KC Engineering Vehicles Makes Debut
Recently, Dongfeng officially released its brand new KC engineering vehicles to the market, aiming to provide customers with more durable and reliable transport solutions.
Along with the increased urbanization in China, the demand for engineering vehicles have become more varied. Dongfeng KC engineering vehicles, with several highly competitive features, has proved itself irresistible to many customers.
First and foremost, Dongfeng KC engineering vehicles are equipped with dCi engine. With large displacement, the engine can help the vehicles deliver powerful performances even in some harsh and demanding working conditions. With its bumper 780 mm above the ground, its water tank 720 mm above the ground, and its front axle 310 mm above the ground, the vehicles can work smoothly on some muddy roads.
Secondly, equipped with a sturdy structure, Dongfeng KC engineering vehicles have further improved the overall resilience and strength of its rear part, helping the vehicles fully meet the frequent operation of lifting. On slopes or some bumpy roads, the vehicles still achieve high stability. In addition, it has further improved its loading capacity.
Thirdly, Dongfeng KC engineering vehicles provides more travel comforts for drivers. Having passed the anti-collision test for heavy-duty commercial vehicles in Europe, the vehicles deliver greater braking power. In addition, customers can choose Jacob engine, which cuts the frequent use of its braking system and improves its overall lifespan. With better insulation from noise, heat or coldness, the driver’s cockpit of the vehicles have an ergonomically designed seat, centrally controlled lock, and electronically controlled window. In a word, the vehicles are becoming more maneuverable for drivers.
Fourthly, to suit the increasingly diverse needs of customers, Dongfeng KC engineering vehicles have different versions available, such as construction waste vehicles, mining engineering vehicles, heavy-duty road transport vehicles, multi-purpose vehicles, and vehicles for overseas markets. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-07
- 100 Units Dongfeng KL Trucks Delivered to Tianjin for Operation 2019-12-23
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair 2019-12-20
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- Dongfeng Longqing DT1420 Powertrain Starts Mass Production 2019-12-09
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November 2019-12-06
- Dongfeng Rolls Off M9T Engine in China 2019-11-21
- Dongfeng Brings Concept Vehicles to China Commercial Vehicles Show 2019 2019-11-05
- Dongfeng KL Crowned Chinese Truck of The Year 2020 2019-11-04
- Dongfeng Attends 2019 China Commercial Vehicles Show in Wuhan 2019-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September