Dongfeng KC Engineering Vehicles Makes Debut
Recently, Dongfeng officially released its brand new KC engineering vehicles to the market, aiming to provide customers with more durable and reliable transport solutions.
Along with the increased urbanization in China, the demand for engineering vehicles have become more varied. Dongfeng KC engineering vehicles, with several highly competitive features, has proved itself irresistible to many customers.
First and foremost, Dongfeng KC engineering vehicles are equipped with dCi engine. With large displacement, the engine can help the vehicles deliver powerful performances even in some harsh and demanding working conditions. With its bumper 780 mm above the ground, its water tank 720 mm above the ground, and its front axle 310 mm above the ground, the vehicles can work smoothly on some muddy roads.
Secondly, equipped with a sturdy structure, Dongfeng KC engineering vehicles have further improved the overall resilience and strength of its rear part, helping the vehicles fully meet the frequent operation of lifting. On slopes or some bumpy roads, the vehicles still achieve high stability. In addition, it has further improved its loading capacity.
Thirdly, Dongfeng KC engineering vehicles provides more travel comforts for drivers. Having passed the anti-collision test for heavy-duty commercial vehicles in Europe, the vehicles deliver greater braking power. In addition, customers can choose Jacob engine, which cuts the frequent use of its braking system and improves its overall lifespan. With better insulation from noise, heat or coldness, the driver’s cockpit of the vehicles have an ergonomically designed seat, centrally controlled lock, and electronically controlled window. In a word, the vehicles are becoming more maneuverable for drivers.
Fourthly, to suit the increasingly diverse needs of customers, Dongfeng KC engineering vehicles have different versions available, such as construction waste vehicles, mining engineering vehicles, heavy-duty road transport vehicles, multi-purpose vehicles, and vehicles for overseas markets. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan 2020-08-21
- Dongfeng Closed an Old Plant with a Capacity of 40,000 Units/yr 2020-07-22
- Dongfeng KL Truck Achieves a New Record of 26.9L/100Km 2020-07-02
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May 2020-06-26
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April 2020-05-26
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April 2020-05-21
- Dongfeng’s First Autonomous Engineering Vehicle Run a Real-World Test 2020-05-20
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- 3 Dongfeng KL Hybrid-Electric Trucks Delivered to Shanxi for Operation 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1