Volvo Introduces New VNL, VNR Tractors for Mexican Market
Volvo Trucks this week introduced its updated VNL long-haul tractor and its new VNR regional-haul tractor, both of which debuted earlier this year in the U.S., to the Mexican truck market. The announcement of the tractors’ availability in Mexico was made at the 2017 Expo Transporte ANPACT show in Guadalajara, Mexico.
The redesigned VNL has an updated exterior design, a refreshed interior meant to boost drivers’ productivity and living space, new connectivity capabilities and a suite of active and passive safety features. Read more about the new VNL at CCJ’s coverage of its U.S. unveiling earlier this year.
The VNR series tractor, meant for regional haul applications, was brought to market as a response to both current changes and anticipated changes in the way goods move in the U.S. and Mexico.
The Volvo VNL
The VNR, an all-new tractor that replaced Volvo’s previous VNM regional hauler, was designed for urban areas, pickup and delivery, liquid tankers, dry bulk, flatbed and other regional haul applications, says Volvo. The introduction of the VNR to the Mexican market is “a major leap forward” for the company’s regional haul presence in the region, Volvo says. Read more about the VNR on CCJ from Volvo’s introduction of the tractor earlier this year. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Volvo Posted Unexpected Profit in Q2 2020-07-24
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells 2020-04-24
- Volvo Trucks in North America Demonstrate Electric Heavy Duty Trucks 2020-02-13
- Volvo Develops Heavy-duty Electric Concept Trucks 2019-12-11
- Volvo Truck Delivers the 1,500th Truck to ZTO Express 2019-11-20
- Volvo Officials Visit Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle 2019-03-27
- First Electric Volvo Trucks Delivered to Customers 2019-02-27
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway 2018-11-29
- Volvo FH Celebrates Its 25th Anniversary and Delivers the Millionth 2018-11-02
- Eicher Volvo JV to Set up Rs 400 cr Truck Plant in Bhopal, India 2018-10-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1