Change or Be Left Behind: XCMG’s Future Plan to Make It to Top 3
To achieve long-term success, a business must adapt to a changing world. The transformation story of construction machinery giant XCMG began 74 years ago, from a small iron factory to a world-leading enterprise. XCMG currently ranks 7th in the global construction machinery industry, and it’s about time to take one step forward.
“It’s our strategic goal to regain position as world’s top 5 by 2020. After that, XCMG’s goal will be world’s top 3 by 2025, the same year as the first step of ‘Made in China 2025’ policy comes to a perfect end,” shared Group Chairman Mr. Wang Min with great confidence. To implement the ambitious business initiative, the company is planning precisely and executing every step of the plan with devotion. Wang emphasized, "The pursuit of quality, efficiency, scale of business, as well as sustainability are crucial for the future development of XCMG in the upcoming 5 years.”
Going Global Strategy
The Going Global Strategy to deliver high-quality products and services to customers explains XCMG’s growing global presence. Instead of focusing on a short-term exporting surge, XCMG strives to establish a strategic global network, strengthening its long-term competitiveness with a solid foundation. “The strategy must consider innovation, production, sales and spare parts services,” said Wang.
It is expected that the 5 major international centers of China, Germany, America, Brazil and India will continue to master the technology advantages in each geographic location in the future. In addition to innovation, XCMG will work closely and collaborate with dealers to achieve win-win outcomes.
Solving the Core Technical Problems
Renowned for its pioneering spirit, XCMG’s successful self-developed machines includes the world’s largest crawler crane XGC88000 and leading excavator model XE4000. To work its way to the top 3, XCMG strives to create more values.
“The obstacle that we are facing, from being fully acknowledged as a high-end brand, is the remaining 10% unsolved technical problems. The first step is to have technological breakthroughs, followed by management and production structure enhancement. In 2012, XCMG’s income reached 100 billion Yuan, our goal is to reach over 200 billion Yuan by the end of ‘Thirteenth Five-Year’ Plan,” said Wang.
Implementing Market-driven R &D Process
XCMG sees R &D as a market-driven process for the benefit of customers. Earlier this year, XCMG celebrated the 1-year launch of XCMG-Cloud, an inclusive industrial cloud platform with comprehensive industry data built with Alibaba Group. The platform carries out functions such as real-time monitoring and user’s feedback collection, allowing XCMG to respond quickly to market trend.
Furthermore, XCMG will explore more opportunities in the era of Internet+. Intelligent manufacturing, for example, will gradually improve automation, management and computerized systems; hence delivering customized products to each customer at lower prices.
Making It to Top 3
It might be a long and winding road to put vision into action, yet XCMG is prepared for any challenges ahead. "Working hand in hand, we shall win the world’s respect and make XCMG the top of the industry,” Wang encouraged the XCMG family. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- XCMG Sold 1,200 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-02
- XCMG Set Up KD Factory in Nigeria 2019-12-24
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
- XCMG Delivered Electric Mining Dump Trucks to Southwest China 2019-12-04
- XCMG, Shines on the International Market 2019-11-27
- XCMG V7 Series Concrete Machinery Enters Philippines for Operation 2019-11-19
- XCMG Signs Purchasing Orders Totaling USD 100 Million at CIIE 2019 2019-11-14
- XCMG, Cummins Partner to Create Innovative and Sustainable Industrial Platform 2019-11-08
- XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units New Energy Heavy-duty Trucks in Shenzhen 2019-10-29
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September