JAC Motors Titan DC Trucks Deliver Powerful Performance in Oman
With the powerful performance of a turbo charged 2771cc diesel engine, max load capacity of 3,000kg and elegant design, JAC Motors Titan DC lightweight trucks promise business owners in Oman the transport requirements needed to survive and thrive.
The Titan DC double-cab design truck offers efficiency and ease of use for drivers negotiating Oman’s built up urban areas and busy streets. At the same time, business owners and entrepreneurs in Oman have great flexibility with options of fitting the vehicle out with Cargo and Open Load applications.
The Titan DC trucks also offer the kind of elegant exterior and interior that Oman-based customers will be pleased and proud to do business with.
The truck’s turbo charged 2771cc diesel engine delivers a max power of 107hp (at 3,600rpm) and max torque of 240Nm (at 2,000–2,200rpm), while delivering budget-friendly fuel-efficiency figures. The vehicle’s exhaust brake system also decreases braking time, leading to more reliable and safer brakes and a prolonged braking system life span.
JAC Motors, the number one commercial vehicle brand in China, is distributed exclusively in Oman by Towell Auto Centre (TAC). According to Towell Auto Centre, “For small, medium and micro enterprises operating in the sultanate, the JAC Motors Titan DC promises an affordable vehicle asset, which will deliver reliable transport for many years to come. For large enterprises and multinational companies, the trucks make for powerful, safe and fuel-efficient additions to your fleet.”
This can be backed up with the peace of mind knowing that JAC Motors meets international standards of commercial vehicle excellence with their advanced, ‘complete vehicle electronic design manufacturing technology’ to ensure safe and stable road performance, optimum lightweight technology use for fuel-efficiency, excellent power steering ability and long-lasting air conditioned comfort for your drivers in Oman’s warm weather.
JAC Motors Titan DC trucks (Model HFC1060L3KRT) can be test-driven at TAC showrooms located in Azaiba, Jalaan Bani Bu Ali, Barka, Buraimi, Ghala, Ibra, Ibri, Nizwa, Salalah, Sohar, Sur and Wattayah. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth 2020-08-17
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process 2020-07-30
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75% 2020-07-23
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1 2020-07-21
- 15 Units JAC Xingrui Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2020-07-01
- JAC Completes Delivery of 2300 Units Gallop K7 Trucks to ZTO Express 2020-06-18
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification 2020-06-02
- JAC Delivers More Than 300 Units Ambulances to Kazakhstan for Operation 2020-04-30
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health 2020-04-20
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February 2020-03-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1