JAC Motors Titan DC Trucks Deliver Powerful Performance in Oman
With the powerful performance of a turbo charged 2771cc diesel engine, max load capacity of 3,000kg and elegant design, JAC Motors Titan DC lightweight trucks promise business owners in Oman the transport requirements needed to survive and thrive.
The Titan DC double-cab design truck offers efficiency and ease of use for drivers negotiating Oman’s built up urban areas and busy streets. At the same time, business owners and entrepreneurs in Oman have great flexibility with options of fitting the vehicle out with Cargo and Open Load applications.
The Titan DC trucks also offer the kind of elegant exterior and interior that Oman-based customers will be pleased and proud to do business with.
The truck’s turbo charged 2771cc diesel engine delivers a max power of 107hp (at 3,600rpm) and max torque of 240Nm (at 2,000–2,200rpm), while delivering budget-friendly fuel-efficiency figures. The vehicle’s exhaust brake system also decreases braking time, leading to more reliable and safer brakes and a prolonged braking system life span.
JAC Motors, the number one commercial vehicle brand in China, is distributed exclusively in Oman by Towell Auto Centre (TAC). According to Towell Auto Centre, “For small, medium and micro enterprises operating in the sultanate, the JAC Motors Titan DC promises an affordable vehicle asset, which will deliver reliable transport for many years to come. For large enterprises and multinational companies, the trucks make for powerful, safe and fuel-efficient additions to your fleet.”
This can be backed up with the peace of mind knowing that JAC Motors meets international standards of commercial vehicle excellence with their advanced, ‘complete vehicle electronic design manufacturing technology’ to ensure safe and stable road performance, optimum lightweight technology use for fuel-efficiency, excellent power steering ability and long-lasting air conditioned comfort for your drivers in Oman’s warm weather.
JAC Motors Titan DC trucks (Model HFC1060L3KRT) can be test-driven at TAC showrooms located in Azaiba, Jalaan Bani Bu Ali, Barka, Buraimi, Ghala, Ibra, Ibri, Nizwa, Salalah, Sohar, Sur and Wattayah. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement 2019-12-30
- JAC Wins Awards at the 12th China International Energy Conservation Competition 2019-12-27
- Sichuan JAC Realize Production in New Energy Light Trucks 2019-12-26
- Mr.JAC of Light Duty Truck Started Their China Tour 2019-11-28
- JAC Reveals New Trucks with National VI Emission Standards in Shenzhen 2019-11-27
- JAC 2020 Gallop Truck Signs Purchasing Orders Totalling Over 1,000 Units 2019-11-15
- JAC 2020 T8 Pick-up to be Launched in Philippines Market 2019-11-08
- JAC Gallop K7, A6LII Trucks with Automatic Gear Arouse Customers’Awareness 2019-11-04
- JAC Shines at the 2019 Macau Auto Show 2019-10-29
- JAC Strengthens Its Presence in Peru 2019-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September