100 Units JAC Gallop K5 Delivered to Beijing for Operation
On November 17, Tianjin Xin Gallop Automobile Trade Co., Ltd. held a grand ceremony to deliver 100 units Gallop K5 to their customer. All the vehicles will be chiefly used for transporting construction materials such as sands and stones and will be mainly operated in Beijing and its neighboring areas.
With the majority of them equipped with Man 11L engines and the rest equipped with Weichai engines, Gallop K5 trucks adopt modular design and cut the number of spare parts by 25%. Thus, they have successfully cut their body weight and improved their overall reliability.
Thanks to JAC’s state-of-art manufacturing technologies in punching, welding, painting and assembly, Gallop K5 trucks are also equipped with Fast transmission gearboxex, hydraulic retarders, airbags and ergonomically designed driver’s cockpits, making the driving much safer and more comfortable.
It is expected that in 2018 when Gallop K7 makes its debut, more Gallop trucks will start their operation in the capital city as well as Tianjin and Hebei province.
Established in 2012, Tianjin Xin Gallop Automobile Trade Co., Ltd. is specialized in distributing JAC Gallop trucks, self-dumping vehicles, cargo transportation trucks. In just five year, the company has already established a visible presence in Beijing, Tianjin and Tangshan. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement 2019-12-30
- JAC Wins Awards at the 12th China International Energy Conservation Competition 2019-12-27
- Sichuan JAC Realize Production in New Energy Light Trucks 2019-12-26
- Mr.JAC of Light Duty Truck Started Their China Tour 2019-11-28
- JAC Reveals New Trucks with National VI Emission Standards in Shenzhen 2019-11-27
- JAC 2020 Gallop Truck Signs Purchasing Orders Totalling Over 1,000 Units 2019-11-15
- JAC 2020 T8 Pick-up to be Launched in Philippines Market 2019-11-08
- JAC Gallop K7, A6LII Trucks with Automatic Gear Arouse Customers’Awareness 2019-11-04
- JAC Shines at the 2019 Macau Auto Show 2019-10-29
- JAC Strengthens Its Presence in Peru 2019-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September