100 Units JAC Gallop K5 Delivered to Beijing for Operation
On November 17, Tianjin Xin Gallop Automobile Trade Co., Ltd. held a grand ceremony to deliver 100 units Gallop K5 to their customer. All the vehicles will be chiefly used for transporting construction materials such as sands and stones and will be mainly operated in Beijing and its neighboring areas.
With the majority of them equipped with Man 11L engines and the rest equipped with Weichai engines, Gallop K5 trucks adopt modular design and cut the number of spare parts by 25%. Thus, they have successfully cut their body weight and improved their overall reliability.
Thanks to JAC’s state-of-art manufacturing technologies in punching, welding, painting and assembly, Gallop K5 trucks are also equipped with Fast transmission gearboxex, hydraulic retarders, airbags and ergonomically designed driver’s cockpits, making the driving much safer and more comfortable.
It is expected that in 2018 when Gallop K7 makes its debut, more Gallop trucks will start their operation in the capital city as well as Tianjin and Hebei province.
Established in 2012, Tianjin Xin Gallop Automobile Trade Co., Ltd. is specialized in distributing JAC Gallop trucks, self-dumping vehicles, cargo transportation trucks. In just five year, the company has already established a visible presence in Beijing, Tianjin and Tangshan. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth 2020-08-17
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process 2020-07-30
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75% 2020-07-23
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1 2020-07-21
- 15 Units JAC Xingrui Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2020-07-01
- JAC Completes Delivery of 2300 Units Gallop K7 Trucks to ZTO Express 2020-06-18
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification 2020-06-02
- JAC Delivers More Than 300 Units Ambulances to Kazakhstan for Operation 2020-04-30
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health 2020-04-20
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February 2020-03-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1