JAC Euro V Diesel Pick-up Launched into Chile Market
On Nov.10th , JAC Euro V Diesel Pick-up was officially launched into the Chile market, which means that JAC Euro V diesel pick-up has successfully entered the overseas market.
As JAC traditional high-end market, Chile distributor has always devoted itself to JAC new products'promotion. Since gasoline pick-up was introduced in May, 2016, JAC and the Chile distributor together realized Euro V diesel pick-up launch this time, which marked that JAC has completed the portfolio of diesel pick-up and gasoline pick-up combination in Chile.
This time, the distributor firstly arranged the sales staffs' training and test drive at the end of October, and then started the pilot sale in the main nets, within the short ten days, it has realized the sales of 33 units.
On Nov.12th, the distributor has invited famous media for test-drive. On the date of the activity, 20 journalists from the main media drove 7 pick-ups to leave from Santiago headquarter to the highlands with the elevation of 1200m, and the total test dive distance was 300km.
The test drive was held in adverse road conditions, completely demonstrating the diesel four drive pick-up's power and pass ability.
After the test drive, many media have published the reports, officially announcing the official launch of JAC diesel pick-up. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement 2019-12-30
- JAC Wins Awards at the 12th China International Energy Conservation Competition 2019-12-27
- Sichuan JAC Realize Production in New Energy Light Trucks 2019-12-26
- Mr.JAC of Light Duty Truck Started Their China Tour 2019-11-28
- JAC Reveals New Trucks with National VI Emission Standards in Shenzhen 2019-11-27
- JAC 2020 Gallop Truck Signs Purchasing Orders Totalling Over 1,000 Units 2019-11-15
- JAC 2020 T8 Pick-up to be Launched in Philippines Market 2019-11-08
- JAC Gallop K7, A6LII Trucks with Automatic Gear Arouse Customers’Awareness 2019-11-04
- JAC Shines at the 2019 Macau Auto Show 2019-10-29
- JAC Strengthens Its Presence in Peru 2019-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September