CNHTC Develops Customized Vehicles to Suit Customers’ Special Requirements
Early this year, China National Heavy-duty Truck Group Co., Ltd. (CNHTC) officially launched a new marketing campaign to target its customers in ten major areas with 100 units different vehicles.
In the first ten months this year, the sales of CNHTC’s vehicles equipped with MAN technologies grew by 140% year on year. It accounts for 45% of CNHTC’s overall sales. Without doubt, CNHTC’s vehicles with MAN technologies have become a major force.
In addition, HOWO and Hohan, two other brands owned by CNHTC, also saw impressive gains in their sales, up by 90% year on year.
HOWO-T7H, HOWO-T5G and Hohan J7G, all of which are equipped with MAN technologies, have become the star products of CNHTC.
Equipped with MC11,MC13 or MT13 engines, HOWO-T7H has successfully lowered its body weight and achieves higher safety standards, higher reliability, and higher fuel economy. Moreover, it provides more comforts for its drivers. So far, it has won several honorary titles, including 2017 Recommended Logistic Vehicle, 2017 Logistic Vehicle Innovation Prize, 2017 Recommended Vehicle for Transporting Dangerous Chemicals, and China’s Recommended Truck.
Built on the great success of its predecessor which has won several major prizes for trucks in Europe, HOWO-T5G has MC07, MC05 and MT07 power choices available for its customers. With high fuel economy, high reliability, strong power, and low body weight, the vehicle is perfectly suitable for express delivery, frozen products transportation and transportation for other special purposes.
Hohan J7G is equipped with MAN MT13 natural gas engine. With the strongest horsepower among all natural gas powered trucks in China, the vehicle only consumes 29-32 kg of natural gas for every 100 km. Thus, it is extremely competitive compared with its counterparts.
In 2017, CNHTC’s business in four major business areas, including its trucks, self-dumping vehicles, cargo transport vehicles and vehicles for special purposes, grew by 85%, 86%, 22% and 144% respectively in the first ten months. By further optimizing its products and diversifying its product line, CNHTC has launched a series promotional activities for its vehicles, further enhancing its market presence. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-22
- CNHTC Produced 15,000 Units HOWO Light Trucks in a Month 2020-06-17
- Sinotruk Launching Its TX Series Trucks Online 2020-03-18
- Sinotruk Sold More Natural Gas Trucks in First Two Months than the whole of 2019 2020-03-09
- SINOTRUK’s Heavy-duty Trucks with Euro 6 Emission Standard First Get into HK 2020-02-26
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut 2020-02-20
- CNHTC Rolls Out New Series Transmission Gearboxes 2020-02-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1