CNHTC Develops Customized Vehicles to Suit Customers’ Special Requirements
Early this year, China National Heavy-duty Truck Group Co., Ltd. (CNHTC) officially launched a new marketing campaign to target its customers in ten major areas with 100 units different vehicles.
In the first ten months this year, the sales of CNHTC’s vehicles equipped with MAN technologies grew by 140% year on year. It accounts for 45% of CNHTC’s overall sales. Without doubt, CNHTC’s vehicles with MAN technologies have become a major force.
In addition, HOWO and Hohan, two other brands owned by CNHTC, also saw impressive gains in their sales, up by 90% year on year.
HOWO-T7H, HOWO-T5G and Hohan J7G, all of which are equipped with MAN technologies, have become the star products of CNHTC.
Equipped with MC11,MC13 or MT13 engines, HOWO-T7H has successfully lowered its body weight and achieves higher safety standards, higher reliability, and higher fuel economy. Moreover, it provides more comforts for its drivers. So far, it has won several honorary titles, including 2017 Recommended Logistic Vehicle, 2017 Logistic Vehicle Innovation Prize, 2017 Recommended Vehicle for Transporting Dangerous Chemicals, and China’s Recommended Truck.
Built on the great success of its predecessor which has won several major prizes for trucks in Europe, HOWO-T5G has MC07, MC05 and MT07 power choices available for its customers. With high fuel economy, high reliability, strong power, and low body weight, the vehicle is perfectly suitable for express delivery, frozen products transportation and transportation for other special purposes.
Hohan J7G is equipped with MAN MT13 natural gas engine. With the strongest horsepower among all natural gas powered trucks in China, the vehicle only consumes 29-32 kg of natural gas for every 100 km. Thus, it is extremely competitive compared with its counterparts.
In 2017, CNHTC’s business in four major business areas, including its trucks, self-dumping vehicles, cargo transport vehicles and vehicles for special purposes, grew by 85%, 86%, 22% and 144% respectively in the first ten months. By further optimizing its products and diversifying its product line, CNHTC has launched a series promotional activities for its vehicles, further enhancing its market presence. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Sitrak Intelligent Construction Truck Makes Its Debut in Tianjin 2019-12-11
- CNHTC: Top Exporter in China’s Heavy Truck Industry for 15 Consecutive Years 2019-12-09
- Linglong Tire Won 2019 Gold Supplier of Sinotruk 2019-12-05
- CNHTC L2+ Intelligent Truck to Hit the Market in 2020 2019-11-29
- CNHTC Rolls Out Five New Vehicles at 2020 Business Conference in Jinan 2019-11-28
- Sinotruk Ranks No. 81 on 2019 WIOT Top 500 2019-11-15
- 168 Units Fire-fighting Trucks Attend ChinaFire 2019 2019-10-23
- CNHTC Delivers 405 Units HOWO T5G Trucks to Deppon Express 2019-09-29
- 25 Units HOWO T7H Trucks Delivered to PetroChina for Operation 2019-09-27
- CNHTC Ranks the First Place in Heavy-duty Truck Export in H1 2019 2019-09-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September