Qingdao Jiefang 500 Horsepower JH6 Attends Jinan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition
From November 23 to 25, the 10th China (Jinan) International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition was held in Jinan, Shandong. This year’s event has attracted dozens of well-renowned commercial vehicle brands. Qingdao Jiefang brought six vehicles on display. All coated in red color, they were particularly eye-catching at the exhibition hall.
Specifically, the six vehicles include four JH6 series vehicles, Tu V8×4 fence cargo transport vehicle and Long V fence cargo transport vehicle.
JH6 500 horsepower 6×4 truck, equipped with Weichai 13-liter engine, achieves a maximum torque of 2,400 N.m. Its state-of-art transmission gearbox and rear axle help the vehicle achieve higher efficiency and more powerful performances.
JH6 8×4 truck chassis, boasting 375 horsepower, is equipped with Weichai WP10H engine. When its rotational speed reach 1,000-1,400 rpm, it achieves a maximum torque of 1,800 N.m. The vehicle is also equipped with Fast 12-speed transmission gearbox and a rear axle with a speed ratio of 4.875.
Qingdao Jiefang Tu V8×4 fence cargo transport vehicle boasts larger interior space for drivers. With its optimized NVH system and airbag seats, the vehicle offers drivers more comforts on the road. So far, the vehicle has enjoyed a rising popularity among customers thanks to its powerful and stable performances.
Built on the success of its predecessor, Long V fence cargo transport vehicle has made substantial breakthroughs in both its appearance and its driveline. With a more streamlined body, the vehicle immediately commands awe and achieves higher safety standards. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July 2020-08-13
- Jiefang Rewards Heroic Driver for Driving a Burning Truck Away with a J7 Truck 2020-08-05
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year 2020-07-27
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles 2020-07-23
- FAW Jiefang Marks its 70th Anniversary of Vehicle Research and Development 2020-07-16
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May 2020-06-16
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-08
- FAW Jiefang Delivers Its All Electric Heavy-duty Trucks in Beijing 2020-06-04
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2020-05-19
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1