Qingdao Jiefang 500 Horsepower JH6 Attends Jinan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition
From November 23 to 25, the 10th China (Jinan) International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition was held in Jinan, Shandong. This year’s event has attracted dozens of well-renowned commercial vehicle brands. Qingdao Jiefang brought six vehicles on display. All coated in red color, they were particularly eye-catching at the exhibition hall.
Specifically, the six vehicles include four JH6 series vehicles, Tu V8×4 fence cargo transport vehicle and Long V fence cargo transport vehicle.
JH6 500 horsepower 6×4 truck, equipped with Weichai 13-liter engine, achieves a maximum torque of 2,400 N.m. Its state-of-art transmission gearbox and rear axle help the vehicle achieve higher efficiency and more powerful performances.
JH6 8×4 truck chassis, boasting 375 horsepower, is equipped with Weichai WP10H engine. When its rotational speed reach 1,000-1,400 rpm, it achieves a maximum torque of 1,800 N.m. The vehicle is also equipped with Fast 12-speed transmission gearbox and a rear axle with a speed ratio of 4.875.
Qingdao Jiefang Tu V8×4 fence cargo transport vehicle boasts larger interior space for drivers. With its optimized NVH system and airbag seats, the vehicle offers drivers more comforts on the road. So far, the vehicle has enjoyed a rising popularity among customers thanks to its powerful and stable performances.
Built on the success of its predecessor, Long V fence cargo transport vehicle has made substantial breakthroughs in both its appearance and its driveline. With a more streamlined body, the vehicle immediately commands awe and achieves higher safety standards. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Jiefang Sold 335,713 Units Trucks in 2019 2020-01-03
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- FAW Jiefang J7: the Most Popular Heavy-duty Truck in 2019 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang Aims to Sell 300,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2020 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- FAW Jiefang 2020 Dumping Truck Launched across China 2019-11-19
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Holds Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0 2019-11-15
- FAW Jiefang Releases New Generation of LNG Trucks in Taiyuan 2019-10-24
- Jiefang Power Pockets Highest Revenue at Two Exhibitions in Guangzhou 2019-10-24
- Jiefang Delivers 50 Units J7 Trucks to its Customer 2019-10-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September