XCMG’s Most Powerful Road Sweeper off Assembly Line
Johnston Sweepers in UK has been founded in 1904. It has had 80 years of manufacturing road sweepers and become a leader in global street road sweepers. 70% of its road sweepers have been exported to more than 80 countries and regions in the world. Cities such as Berlin, London, Paris, Milan and New York have improved their urban environment by using the road sweepers. Johnston Sweepers is still practicing its brand mission of “Sweeping the World”.
As an important engine of world economy, China has attracted the attention of Johnston Sweepers. After reviewing many Chinese manufacturers, Johnston Sweepers shared the same goals and philosophy with XCMG who also had profound historical and cultural heritage and experienced more than 70 years of extraordinary development. The golden standard of “leading technology and everlasting products” has deeply impressed Johnston Sweepers’ staff. The cooperation has started between Johnston Sweepers and XCMG since then.
The road sweepers have been applied in China for 20 years. During this period, the road sweepers have been greatly developed both in technology and process. However, they were quite insufficient in humanization and intellectualization compared with foreign ones. XCMG Environment Technology has deeply tapped user requirements, worked with Johnston Sweepers with overall high-end orientation to solve the pain point in domestic road sweepers, and introduced the product technology of “the most powerful road sweeper in the world”. The series of products have established the quality standards of global vehicle-mounted vacuum sweeping twin-engine road sweepers.
The product is positioned at the domestic high-end market. Fan hydraulic coupling of 1:1 power transmission efficiency realizes the maximum suction in the industry and guarantees unchanged 20-year performance. The sweeping system is equipped with “two suction reels + large diameter pipette” to enhance suction and anti-blocking effect. The design of “two sweeping reels + middle rolling sweeping” expands sweeping width to 3.6m. The area of sweeping and collecting rubbish can be more extensive than that of in the ordinary sweeper within the same time period. It also boasts the patented closed hydraulic variable speed system to provide strong dust suction power when the vehicle is in the lower engine speed.
Meanwhile, the sweeping reels are equipped with a retracting mechanism; that is to say, when it encounters a hard object, the brush can be retracted to protect both the vacuum sweeper and the roadside building. The unique cabin design not only allows the dirt and dust to be filtered out from the vacuum sweeper, but also ensures the air discharged outside the cabin is clean.
In addition, the top of the trash can is equipped with a rotating elastic sucker of 270 degrees to suck up rubbish in gaps and sewers. Hydraulic electric modular design is convenient for maintenance and CAN-BUS can realize system self-diagnosis and data downloading.
The products smoothly off the assembly line are another example of XCMG drawing lessons from foreign advanced technologies and are put into operation as soon as off the assembly line. XCMG will accelerate its independent research and development process, continue to strengthen environmental sanitation products, and further expand the high-end market in China. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019 2019-01-08
- Sinotruk Gets China's Nod to Road Test Driverless Trucks 2018-11-27
- Yuchai Launches Series of 10 New National Ⅳ Non-Road Engines 2018-11-05
- TuSimple Becomes First in China to Get Nod to Road Test Driverless Trucks 2018-10-22
- Dongfeng Gets New Order for 25 Duolika D9 Road Sprinklers 2017-12-22
- Fuso eCanter Hits European Roads 2017-12-19
- 23 Series, Over 100 Sets of XCMG High-tech Road Machineries Released Worldwide 2017-10-24
- 100 XCMG Road Rollers are Exported to North America in Batches 2017-08-07
- Yuchai Expands into Markets Related to the Belt and Road 2017-06-16
- SHACMAN Heavy Trucks Show up in 2017 Silk Road International Expo 2017-06-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1