CNHTC Opens its Second KD Assembly Line in Ethiopia
On November 25, China National Heavy-duty Truck Group Co., Ltd. officially opened its second KD assembly line in Ethiopia. Dr. Alemu Sime, Minister of the Ministry of Industry of Ethiopia, and Zhang Yuzong, Chief Representative of CNHTC (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd. Africa cut ribbons at the ceremony. Dr. Alemu Sime also expressed his hope that the KD assembly line will act as a role model to further strengthen the economic ties between China and Ethiopia.
Mr. Tadesse Haile, an Economic Advisor of Prime Minister’s Office, together with a number of other government officials and CNHTC’s customers in Ethiopia and journalists from various media attended the opening ceremony.
As one of CNHTC’s key markets in East Africa, Ethiopia introduced nearly 5,000 units vehicles made by CNHTC in 2017. By joining hands with NA Corporation, a leading player in Ethiopia’s auto market, CNHTC hopes to further strengthen its market presence in the country. With an total investment of 250 million Birr (about 60 million RMB), the KD assembly line will further diversify CNHTC’s product line in Ethiopia.
CNHTC has long been determined to go global. So far, it has built well-connected sales and after-sales networks in global market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Sitrak Intelligent Construction Truck Makes Its Debut in Tianjin 2019-12-11
- CNHTC: Top Exporter in China’s Heavy Truck Industry for 15 Consecutive Years 2019-12-09
- Linglong Tire Won 2019 Gold Supplier of Sinotruk 2019-12-05
- CNHTC L2+ Intelligent Truck to Hit the Market in 2020 2019-11-29
- CNHTC Rolls Out Five New Vehicles at 2020 Business Conference in Jinan 2019-11-28
- Sinotruk Ranks No. 81 on 2019 WIOT Top 500 2019-11-15
- 168 Units Fire-fighting Trucks Attend ChinaFire 2019 2019-10-23
- CNHTC Delivers 405 Units HOWO T5G Trucks to Deppon Express 2019-09-29
- 25 Units HOWO T7H Trucks Delivered to PetroChina for Operation 2019-09-27
- CNHTC Ranks the First Place in Heavy-duty Truck Export in H1 2019 2019-09-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September