CNHTC Opens its Second KD Assembly Line in Ethiopia
On November 25, China National Heavy-duty Truck Group Co., Ltd. officially opened its second KD assembly line in Ethiopia. Dr. Alemu Sime, Minister of the Ministry of Industry of Ethiopia, and Zhang Yuzong, Chief Representative of CNHTC (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd. Africa cut ribbons at the ceremony. Dr. Alemu Sime also expressed his hope that the KD assembly line will act as a role model to further strengthen the economic ties between China and Ethiopia.
Mr. Tadesse Haile, an Economic Advisor of Prime Minister’s Office, together with a number of other government officials and CNHTC’s customers in Ethiopia and journalists from various media attended the opening ceremony.
As one of CNHTC’s key markets in East Africa, Ethiopia introduced nearly 5,000 units vehicles made by CNHTC in 2017. By joining hands with NA Corporation, a leading player in Ethiopia’s auto market, CNHTC hopes to further strengthen its market presence in the country. With an total investment of 250 million Birr (about 60 million RMB), the KD assembly line will further diversify CNHTC’s product line in Ethiopia.
CNHTC has long been determined to go global. So far, it has built well-connected sales and after-sales networks in global market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-22
- CNHTC Produced 15,000 Units HOWO Light Trucks in a Month 2020-06-17
- Sinotruk Launching Its TX Series Trucks Online 2020-03-18
- Sinotruk Sold More Natural Gas Trucks in First Two Months than the whole of 2019 2020-03-09
- SINOTRUK’s Heavy-duty Trucks with Euro 6 Emission Standard First Get into HK 2020-02-26
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut 2020-02-20
- CNHTC Rolls Out New Series Transmission Gearboxes 2020-02-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1