SHACMAN Cummins Power Gains Increasing Popularity in South America
While making considerable gains in domestic market, SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck and Xi’an Cummins Power have long joined hands in exploring overseas markets, meeting increasing demands abroad.
In Peru, Shanqi Cummins has already established a solid presence. Both its SHACMAN Cummins Power M3000 and X3000 enjoy unprecedented popularity. Auto Mundo, a local TV station specialized in reporting news in the auto industry, made a special coverage on SHACMAN Cummins Power M3000, receiving wide public attention. A closer look at M3000 will immediately reveal its secrets to success.
1) SHACMAN Cummins Power M3000 possesses a fashionable and awe-inspiring appearance. Highly identifiable among its counterparts, the vehicle has an interior similar to that of a sedan, creating a much more comfortable working environment for truck drivers. With an upgraded chassis and better organized circuits, it adopts zinc-glazed bolts and wax spraying technique.
2) SHACMAN Cummins Power M3000 achieves higher fuel economy thanks to its minimum body weight among its counterparts. With the adoption of a number of light-weight materials and modular design, including better quality springs and holders, light-weight front axle and driving bridge, high-quality wheel rims and gas storage tanks, CNHTC has significantly improved the overall quality of SHACMAN Cummins Power M3000, making the vehicle the lightest compared with its counterparts.
3) SHACMAN Cummins Power M3000 creates a more driver-friendly environment. With the optimization of many items in its driver’s cockpit, such as its four-point airbag suspension, horizontal damper, air-floated seats, widened front suspension, elongated leaf spring, a driver’s bed measuring 840 mm, and noise reduction devices, SHACMAN Cummins Power M3000 can effectively buffer the instability caused by the uneven road conditions.
4) SHACMAN Cummins Power M3000 is equipped with powerful Cummins ISM11 engine. Without any major repair for one million mileage and a life expectancy of two million km for its B10, the vehicle has long gained a solid reputation in the global market. Cummins Celect electrically controlled fuel combustion system has increased its injection pressure to 1,800 bar. Plus its single cylinder with four valves, the combustion in the cylinder is more exhaustive, ensuring the best fuel economy for the vehicle. Boasting the most advanced and most tested braking system for engines, Jake Braking System, Cummins ISM engine generates a maximum of 326 horsepower braking power, helping the vehicle achieve much higher safety standards.
5) SHACMAN Cummins Power M3000 boasts safer operation records. Equipped with a 450L oil tank, the vehicle also has 600L/1000L oil tanks available for its customers, achieving longer continuous driving distance. Its optimized driver’s mirrors give drivers better and wider views. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SHACMAN Set to Rise in Popularity in ASEAN Countries 2020-07-08
- Shacman Made Its Entry into Mexico’s Commercial Vehicle Market 2020-07-07
- SHACMAN-ZPMC South Africa Durban Specialized Tractor Delivery Ceremony Was Held 2020-07-04
- SHACMAN Nigeria Introduces Fire Trucks to Its Range of Products 2020-06-22
- SHACMAN Signed Cooperation Agreement With West China Cement 2020-06-04
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group 2020-04-24
- ABC Transport in Nigeria Added 10 New Units of SHACMAN Trucks for Cargo Service 2020-04-24
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic 2020-04-24
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica 2020-03-16
- SHACMAN SHOWCASE was Held in Jamaica 2020-03-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1