Allison Reaches Milestone with Production of the 500,000th Transmission
Allison Transmission today announced the production of its 500,000th fully automatic 4000 Series™ transmission. Benefiting a wide range of commercial-duty vehicles, the transmission series is used in applications that include refuse, construction, fire and emergency, distribution, coach and transit bus, and motorhomes.
Allison began producing the 4000 Series transmission at its Indianapolis headquarters in 1993. To accommodate demand outside of North America, the company also began building the transmission at its facility in Szentgotthárd, Hungary in 2005.
Allison fully automatic transmissions use Continuous Power Technology™ to smoothly multiply engine torque and deliver more power to the wheels. As a result, fleets experience better productivity, fuel economy, comfort, safety and operational flexibility than those with manual and automated manual transmissions (AMTs).
Globally recognized for their quality and reliability, Allison transmissions are highly regarded for their greater overall economic value. This is demonstrated by the residual value that accompanies an Allison-equipped vehicle, as compared to a vehicle equipped with a manual, AMT or dual-clutch transmission (DCT). (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Yangcheon Environment Chooses Allison Transmission for Refuse Trucks 2019-12-19
- Allison Launches New Transmission and Partnership with Freightliner at NACV 2019-10-30
- Allison Automatics Account for 65% of Medium-Duty Hino Truck Sales in Austrilia 2019-10-25
- Allison Acquires Walker Die Casting 2019-09-10
- Bell Exclusively Selects Allison Transmissions for Its Articulated Dump Trucks 2019-09-02
- Refuse Trucks Equipped with Allison Transmissions Clean up After a Crisis 2019-08-21
- Allison Automatics deliver on every measure for Australia Post 2019-08-19
- Triel-HT Uses Allison Fully Automatic Transmissions in Airport Fire Trucks 2019-08-16
- Allison Offers E-axle Solution for Evaluation on Powerful Electric Class 8 Truck 2019-06-27
- Allison to Build Advanced Vehicle Environmental Test Facility in Indianapolis 2019-04-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September