FAW Jiefang Launches Its ‘All-weather’ J6 Heavy-duty Truck across China
In the first ten months of 2017, Jiefang medium-and-heavy truck sales reached 239,500 units with a market share of 20.6 percent. It is expected to continue to increase and could soon exceed 300,000 by the end of the year.
Why Jiefang medium-and-heavy duty truck is so popular? Maybe we can find out the answer at the launching ceremony of All-weather J6, which was held under the theme of “Made with intelligence in China, got ahead in all weather” on 29 Nov, 2017 in Chengdu.
Ten years ago, J6 was launched for the first time and today its sales have reached over 700,000 units, setting the highest record in the history. Before J6 all-weather version was announced, J6 plateau version, J6 North Edition and J6 South Edition has been launched one after another in the year to address specialized customer requirements in various regions.
As it does, J6 all-weather version is also designed to address the unique requirements of users in considering the striking climate change in South North goods transportation. More importantly, it is built on J6 pilot version with some additional human-based design to meet users’ requirements for comfort and fuel economy.
To reduce fuel consumption, J6 all-weather version has its air conditioning and heating system powered by an independent accumulator, not only cutting transport costs but also improving operation efficiency.
In terms of power, it is fitted with an 11L CA6DM2 engine with the most advanced overhead camshaft and four-valve structure to provide adequate air for complete combustion. The Automotive Electronic Control Unit Calibrations technology adopted allows for 2L/100 km less fuel consumption than its competitors.
In terms of comfort, J6 all-weather version features an all-in-one heated and ventilated seat that brings a sharp drop in temperature in hot weather while in cold weather it automatically turns the heat up to 28℃ in only four minutes, providing the best driving experience.
In terms of reliability, J6 all-weather version was extending the oil change interval to 100,000 km for axles and housings assembly, and free-maintenance range to 500,000 km for Conmet hub bearing. Furthermore, the EATON clutch, Germany VOSS connector and free-maintenance battery contributes their part to high performance and prolonged service life.
In terms of safety, the cab of J6 all-weather version is made of stainless steel with a thickness of up to 1mm, the thickest in China. With FCB braking system for the engine, standard imported ABS and valves and optional hydraulic retarder, the braking distance was reduced, and as a result, the vehicle safety gets improved greatly.
To be sure, the launched J6 all-weather version is exactly a truck for various extreme environmental conditions and terrain in all weather. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July 2020-08-13
- Jiefang Rewards Heroic Driver for Driving a Burning Truck Away with a J7 Truck 2020-08-05
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year 2020-07-27
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles 2020-07-23
- FAW Jiefang Marks its 70th Anniversary of Vehicle Research and Development 2020-07-16
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May 2020-06-16
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-08
- FAW Jiefang Delivers Its All Electric Heavy-duty Trucks in Beijing 2020-06-04
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2020-05-19
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1