FAW Jiefang Launches Its ‘All-weather’ J6 Heavy-duty Truck across China
In the first ten months of 2017, Jiefang medium-and-heavy truck sales reached 239,500 units with a market share of 20.6 percent. It is expected to continue to increase and could soon exceed 300,000 by the end of the year.
Why Jiefang medium-and-heavy duty truck is so popular? Maybe we can find out the answer at the launching ceremony of All-weather J6, which was held under the theme of “Made with intelligence in China, got ahead in all weather” on 29 Nov, 2017 in Chengdu.
Ten years ago, J6 was launched for the first time and today its sales have reached over 700,000 units, setting the highest record in the history. Before J6 all-weather version was announced, J6 plateau version, J6 North Edition and J6 South Edition has been launched one after another in the year to address specialized customer requirements in various regions.
As it does, J6 all-weather version is also designed to address the unique requirements of users in considering the striking climate change in South North goods transportation. More importantly, it is built on J6 pilot version with some additional human-based design to meet users’ requirements for comfort and fuel economy.
To reduce fuel consumption, J6 all-weather version has its air conditioning and heating system powered by an independent accumulator, not only cutting transport costs but also improving operation efficiency.
In terms of power, it is fitted with an 11L CA6DM2 engine with the most advanced overhead camshaft and four-valve structure to provide adequate air for complete combustion. The Automotive Electronic Control Unit Calibrations technology adopted allows for 2L/100 km less fuel consumption than its competitors.
In terms of comfort, J6 all-weather version features an all-in-one heated and ventilated seat that brings a sharp drop in temperature in hot weather while in cold weather it automatically turns the heat up to 28℃ in only four minutes, providing the best driving experience.
In terms of reliability, J6 all-weather version was extending the oil change interval to 100,000 km for axles and housings assembly, and free-maintenance range to 500,000 km for Conmet hub bearing. Furthermore, the EATON clutch, Germany VOSS connector and free-maintenance battery contributes their part to high performance and prolonged service life.
In terms of safety, the cab of J6 all-weather version is made of stainless steel with a thickness of up to 1mm, the thickest in China. With FCB braking system for the engine, standard imported ABS and valves and optional hydraulic retarder, the braking distance was reduced, and as a result, the vehicle safety gets improved greatly.
To be sure, the launched J6 all-weather version is exactly a truck for various extreme environmental conditions and terrain in all weather. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Jiefang Sold 335,713 Units Trucks in 2019 2020-01-03
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- FAW Jiefang J7: the Most Popular Heavy-duty Truck in 2019 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang Aims to Sell 300,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2020 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- FAW Jiefang 2020 Dumping Truck Launched across China 2019-11-19
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Holds Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0 2019-11-15
- FAW Jiefang Releases New Generation of LNG Trucks in Taiyuan 2019-10-24
- Jiefang Power Pockets Highest Revenue at Two Exhibitions in Guangzhou 2019-10-24
- Jiefang Delivers 50 Units J7 Trucks to its Customer 2019-10-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September