200 Units! Dongfeng KR Express Delivery Trucks Selected by Key Customers
In facing with the robust online shopping in China, Dongfeng launches a 12m KR KX9V for express delivery and in-bound logistic to fit into the industry regulation and demand. Recently, a logistics company made 200 units one time purchase for Dongfeng KX9V.
Being compared to the traditional model such as three-axle 9.6m and two-axle 7.7m range, Dongfeng KR KX9V is highlighted by two axle, 12 m or 9.7m and pays more attention to improvement on transport efficiency and reductions in transport costs.
As most of the goods in express delivery are light goods, their required box capacity are large and timelessness is high. The traditional 4X2 variant only has a volume of 42m³,While Dongfeng KR KX9V boasts a volume-capacity of up to 62 m³, which compares roughly to that of three-axle cargo truck.
Dongfeng KR KX9V is able to load more and travel faster with an excellent power solution to high speed, including Cummins ISB, Shan FAST 8-speed transmission, and Dongfeng DANA small speed ratio rear axle.
Apart from its heavy load and high speed, KX9V also delivers an excellent stable performance. Based on Dongfeng KR platform with over 10 years history, KX9V’s whole vehicle performance is being highly spoken by public in cargo truck industry.
Furthermore, KX9V makes update to vehicle in safety and uses plus energy absorbing cab to further protect the occupants’ safety.
Dongfeng KR KX9V achieves nearly the same loads as a three-axle 9.6m cargo truck but costs far less in terms of purchasing and maintenance. As compared to a two-axle 7.5m cargo truck, it may be a little expensive but loads 48% more with a box capacity up to 63m³.
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan 2020-08-21
- Dongfeng Closed an Old Plant with a Capacity of 40,000 Units/yr 2020-07-22
- Dongfeng KL Truck Achieves a New Record of 26.9L/100Km 2020-07-02
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May 2020-06-26
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April 2020-05-26
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April 2020-05-21
- Dongfeng’s First Autonomous Engineering Vehicle Run a Real-World Test 2020-05-20
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- 3 Dongfeng KL Hybrid-Electric Trucks Delivered to Shanxi for Operation 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1