Foton Cummins Welcomes the 1 Millionth Engine at Its 10th Birthday Anniversary
On November 28, a big ceremony to mark the 10th anniversary of the establishment of Beijing Foton Cummins Engine Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Foton Cummins) Along with the debut of X12 engine which is in line with Euro VI/State VI Emission Standards, the engine maker’s accumulated production volume of various engines in the past ten years reached one million units.
Li Gaoshuai, Vice Chairman of China Quality Association, Dong Yang, Vice Chairman of CAAM (China Association of Automobile Manufacturers), Gong Yueqiong, General Manager of Foton Automobile, Steve Chapman, Vice President of Cummins Group, Srikanth Padmanabhan, Vice President of Cummins Group, together with a number of other distinguished guests, witnessed the historical moment and jointly revealed X12 to the public.
In 2009, the first Cummins ISF3.8 L engine made its debut in the market. Since then, Foton Cummins has seen both its production and sales making new record highs, creating a miracle in China’s engine making industry.
Thanks to the high quality and high environmental friendliness of its engine products, Foton Cummins has successfully earned a solid reputation in both China and abroad. So far, it has made its way to over 70 countries across the globe, including USA, UK, Russia, Brazil, South Korea. Currently, its exports account for 40% of its total sales and most of its engine products meet Euor IV, Euro V, and Euro VI emission standards.
Cummins F series engines boast a maximum power of 157 KWh and a maximum torque of 760 N.m. Among their counterparts, they deliver the most powerful performances, take up the smallest space, have lowest body weight and the widest range of maximum torques. Achieving the highest energy efficiency, their combined sales volume has exceeded 800,000 units since its birth. Powered by diesel, they are chiefly designed for light-duty trucks and has reported no major repairs after running for one million kilometers. Currently, Cummins F series engines can be found on such well-renowned truck brands as Foton, JAC, CNHTC, Volkswagon, GAZ, Pacaar, Hyundai.
Cummins G series engine made its debut in 2014. Successfully making new technological breakthroughs in eight areas, it has greatly pushed forward the technological innovations in China’s heavy-duty engine industry. Its 100,000 km maintenance cycle, large power compression braking, super-high pressure fuel jetting, intelligent rotation control and a number of other state-of-art technologies all represent the new height in current heavy-duty engine sector. In the first year after its debut, its sales exceeded 50,000 units, making a record high in the industry.
Cummins X series engine is the latest power platform for heavy-duty trucks. X12 engine was first revealed to the public at Hanover International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition in Germany. While at a torque of 2,300 N.m, it can achieve a rotation speed of 1,000 RPM and a compression braking power of 400 horsepower. In 2017, Foton Cummins started rolling out X12 engines. Equipped with a host of advanced technologies, such as ADEPT intelligent assistant driving, Connected Diagnostic service, ISOPOD turbocharging technology, Leakless fuel combustion system, the engine achieves high intelligence, high energy efficiency, and high reliability. Cummins G/X series engines for heavy-duty trucks can be found on a wide spectrum of Auman heavy-duty trucks and those branded with JAC, Liuqi and Dayun. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Foton IBLUE Truck Takes Only Three Minutes to Complete Battery Swapping 2020-08-19
- Foton Philippines Unveiled the All-new Diesel-powered Gratour TM 300 2020-08-19
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July 2020-08-13
- Foton Forland Delivers Its 120,000th Trucks with National Ⅵ Emission Standards 2020-08-12
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai 2020-08-11
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth 2020-08-07
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB 2020-08-07
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July 2020-08-04
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020 2020-08-03
- 193 Units Foton AUMARK S Light Trucks to Arrive in Turkey for Operation 2020-07-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1