Beiben Achieves 10,194 Units Truck Sales in the First 11 Months of 2017
On November 29, Beiben Heavy-duty Truck Company, also known as Beiben, held its Suppliers’ Meeting in Baotou. At the meeting, the company announced that it secured orders with a combined sales volume of 11,168 units trucks as of the end of November this year, up by 51.72% year on year. From January to November, its sales volume stood at 10,194 units, up by 63% year on year. In the meantime, its production volume reached 11,604 units, up by 78% year on year. In addition, the sales of its trucks exceeded that of its self-dumping vehicles for the first time, showing the company’s restructuring efforts are paying off.
In its overseas markets, Beiben secured orders with a combined sales of 1,894 units, up by 29.46% year on year. Its export volume stood at 1,634 units, up by 21.75% year on year. Such an impressive achievement was made thanks to its continued efforts in building its own export platform and strengthening its marketing networks abroad.
Specifically, Beiben sold nearly 2,000 units V3ET trucks and 4,000 units V3MT economical trucks. In addition, Beiben construction waste transport vehicles made considerable gains with its sales reaching nearly 3,000 units. In Baotou alone, the local government bought 429 units sanitation vehicles from Beiben.
In 2018, Beiben will continue to give priorities to strengthening its market presence, developing quality products and improving customer service, aiming to increase its annual sales target to 20,000 units. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Beiben Delivers 50 Units Wide-body Trucks to Zibo for Operation 2019-11-07
- Beiben Delivers A Dual-battery Powered Self-dump Truck to Its Customer 2019-10-11
- Foton, SHACMAN, Jiefang, Dongfeng Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of PRC Founding 2019-10-10
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition 2019-09-17
- Beiben Delivers 18 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Ansteel 2019-07-25
- Beiben Delivers 32 Units Trucks to Congo 2019-07-12
- Beiben Aims to Sell 18,000 Units Trucks in 2019 2019-01-23
- 20 Units Beiben Trucks Delivered to Congo for Operation 2018-12-12
- Beiben Fire-fighting Truck Delivered to South Africa for Operation 2018-12-07
- Beiben’s First New Energy Prototype Rolls off the Production Line 2018-11-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September