Beiben Achieves 10,194 Units Truck Sales in the First 11 Months of 2017
On November 29, Beiben Heavy-duty Truck Company, also known as Beiben, held its Suppliers’ Meeting in Baotou. At the meeting, the company announced that it secured orders with a combined sales volume of 11,168 units trucks as of the end of November this year, up by 51.72% year on year. From January to November, its sales volume stood at 10,194 units, up by 63% year on year. In the meantime, its production volume reached 11,604 units, up by 78% year on year. In addition, the sales of its trucks exceeded that of its self-dumping vehicles for the first time, showing the company’s restructuring efforts are paying off.
In its overseas markets, Beiben secured orders with a combined sales of 1,894 units, up by 29.46% year on year. Its export volume stood at 1,634 units, up by 21.75% year on year. Such an impressive achievement was made thanks to its continued efforts in building its own export platform and strengthening its marketing networks abroad.
Specifically, Beiben sold nearly 2,000 units V3ET trucks and 4,000 units V3MT economical trucks. In addition, Beiben construction waste transport vehicles made considerable gains with its sales reaching nearly 3,000 units. In Baotou alone, the local government bought 429 units sanitation vehicles from Beiben.
In 2018, Beiben will continue to give priorities to strengthening its market presence, developing quality products and improving customer service, aiming to increase its annual sales target to 20,000 units. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- 40 Units Beiben Electric Trucks Delivered to Angang Group for Operation 2020-07-02
- 15 LINYU Mixers with Beiben Chassis Delivered to Customer 2020-03-12
- 30 Units Beiben 2638SZ Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Mongolia for Operation 2020-03-02
- Beiben Delivers 50 Units Wide-body Trucks to Zibo for Operation 2019-11-07
- Beiben Delivers A Dual-battery Powered Self-dump Truck to Its Customer 2019-10-11
- Foton, SHACMAN, Jiefang, Dongfeng Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of PRC Founding 2019-10-10
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition 2019-09-17
- Beiben Delivers 18 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Ansteel 2019-07-25
- Beiben Delivers 32 Units Trucks to Congo 2019-07-12
- Beiben Aims to Sell 18,000 Units Trucks in 2019 2019-01-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1