30 Qingling GIGA Tractors with FAST Transmission Made Their First Delivery
Recently, 30 units of Qingling GIGA tractors made its delivery to Sanxinghe Transport Ltd in Shaoguan. What’s the difference from the GIGA tractors sold before? The highlight is that it offers a FAST rather than ZF transmission as a standard option to meet customer’s requirements.
The tractors delivered in Shaoguan are equipped with ISUZU 6w series engine which can generate a displacement of up to 15.68L. The engine seeks to reduce oil consumption and cost from pressurization, cooling to fuel injection when it runs at the frequent rotational speed.
With consumers’ ever growing demands for a spacious cab, Qingling made a borderer and higher high-roof double sleeper available to the current GIGA to provide a luxury & comfort enjoyment.
In addition to GIGA tractor, there are GIGA cargo truck and GIGA chassis for special vehicle in keeping with the ongoing development trend in domestic logistics market. Following the customer-centered and market-oriented philosophy, Qingling motor will continue to strengthen its cooperation with ISUZU in all fields to create a global modeling engine factory and production base for both CV and engines in the world. In the meantime, Qingling will continue to promote China’s commercial vehicle consumption concept in keeping up with the world, bring more commercial vehicles with excellent quality, low consumption, low emission and high efficiency to the economic society. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- 60 Units Qingling 100P Cargo Trucks Delivered to HUGE 2019-12-11
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- Qingling Focuses on Technological Innovation for Expansion 2019-08-01
- Qingling Put Seven Vehicle Models on Display at 2019 Chongqing Auto Show 2019-06-10
- 125 Units Qingling Light Trucks to Arrive in Philippines for Operation 2019-05-15
- Qingling to Exhibit Several New Vehicles at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-15
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
- 100 Units Qingling New Energy Vehicles Start Operation in Shenzhen 2018-12-24
- Qingling Exports 50 Heavy-duty Trucks to ASEAN for the First Time 2018-10-23
- Qingling Secured Orders of 580 Cargo Trucks 2018-08-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1