30 Qingling GIGA Tractors with FAST Transmission Made Their First Delivery
Recently, 30 units of Qingling GIGA tractors made its delivery to Sanxinghe Transport Ltd in Shaoguan. What’s the difference from the GIGA tractors sold before? The highlight is that it offers a FAST rather than ZF transmission as a standard option to meet customer’s requirements.
The tractors delivered in Shaoguan are equipped with ISUZU 6w series engine which can generate a displacement of up to 15.68L. The engine seeks to reduce oil consumption and cost from pressurization, cooling to fuel injection when it runs at the frequent rotational speed.
With consumers’ ever growing demands for a spacious cab, Qingling made a borderer and higher high-roof double sleeper available to the current GIGA to provide a luxury & comfort enjoyment.
In addition to GIGA tractor, there are GIGA cargo truck and GIGA chassis for special vehicle in keeping with the ongoing development trend in domestic logistics market. Following the customer-centered and market-oriented philosophy, Qingling motor will continue to strengthen its cooperation with ISUZU in all fields to create a global modeling engine factory and production base for both CV and engines in the world. In the meantime, Qingling will continue to promote China’s commercial vehicle consumption concept in keeping up with the world, bring more commercial vehicles with excellent quality, low consumption, low emission and high efficiency to the economic society. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- 60 Units Qingling 100P Cargo Trucks Delivered to HUGE 2019-12-11
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- Qingling Focuses on Technological Innovation for Expansion 2019-08-01
- Qingling Put Seven Vehicle Models on Display at 2019 Chongqing Auto Show 2019-06-10
- 125 Units Qingling Light Trucks to Arrive in Philippines for Operation 2019-05-15
- Qingling to Exhibit Several New Vehicles at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-15
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
- 100 Units Qingling New Energy Vehicles Start Operation in Shenzhen 2018-12-24
- Qingling Exports 50 Heavy-duty Trucks to ASEAN for the First Time 2018-10-23
- Qingling Secured Orders of 580 Cargo Trucks 2018-08-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September