Qingling Motor Awarded for Its Excellent Service at BRICS Summit
From 3rd to 5th September, BRICS Summit was held in Xiamen, China, which as a result became the focus of the world’s attention. Besides, there remains one more focus to be mentioned. 55 units KV wide-body vans, 100P box trucks and TF pickups, made by Qingling Isuzu, were designated as the official vehicles to provide backup service and goods transport services during the summit.
Recently, Qingling Motor received a letter of thanks from 2017 BRICS Summit Preparatory Office for their excellent service at the summit. Why does Qingling truck designated as the vehicle for world-class BRICS Summit?
To serve as backup and goods transport safeguard at BRICS Summit also represents a nation’s image. So they have very high quality standards for BRICTS Summit vehicles. It is said only the one who stands out in a series of test for technology, quality, and on-the-spot operation can be selected as the vehicles for BRICS Summit.
Selection always comes along with confidence--Qingling has been committed to creating world-class commercial vehicles on the basis of its high performance and excellent service. A familiar Qingling motto among their stafff goes: “to make world-class CV available to more users”, for which Qingling staff has pursued for 32 years. Now, Qingling has established a good reputation among public and become a respectable and trustable commercial vehicle brand. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- 60 Units Qingling 100P Cargo Trucks Delivered to HUGE 2019-12-11
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- Qingling Focuses on Technological Innovation for Expansion 2019-08-01
- Qingling Put Seven Vehicle Models on Display at 2019 Chongqing Auto Show 2019-06-10
- 125 Units Qingling Light Trucks to Arrive in Philippines for Operation 2019-05-15
- Qingling to Exhibit Several New Vehicles at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-15
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
- 100 Units Qingling New Energy Vehicles Start Operation in Shenzhen 2018-12-24
- Qingling Exports 50 Heavy-duty Trucks to ASEAN for the First Time 2018-10-23
- Qingling Secured Orders of 580 Cargo Trucks 2018-08-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1