Foton and CAFIC Signing Memorandum of Strategic Cooperation
On 14 November, 2017, Foton and CAFIC signed Memorandum of Strategic Cooperation on Performing Investment Project Cooperation in Africa.
Deputy president of Foton Motor Group, general manager of Foton International Chang Rui and general manager of CAFIC Zhang Zujun signed the Memorandum of Strategic Cooperation, with general manager of Foton Motor Group Gong Yueqiong and president of CAFIC Han Hongmei witnessing its signature. The both sides made a positive response to the initiative proposed by president Xi Jinping on the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation Johannesburg Summit: in the coming three years, Chinese side, along with African side, will focus on implementing “10 major cooperation plans”, advance and implement China-Africa production capacity cooperation, implement “the Belt and Road” Initiative and the development strategy of China-Africa production capacity cooperation, give full play to the advantages of the both sides, perform project investment cooperation, jointly boost the combination between industry and finance, help China automobile expand African market, promote Africa’s local economic development and the people’s living standard, and boost China-Africa industrial connection and production capacity cooperation.
Foton and CAFIC signing Strategic Cooperation Agreement
General manager of Foton Motor Group Gong Yueqiong said: “CAFIC, as a national strategic fund, has participated in many domestic major investment projects, and has been committed to boosting China-Africa cooperation, improving African people’s livelihood, boosting China-Africa economic development, and has rich experience in overseas market expansion. Foton Motor Group, as a self-owned brand enterprise, advances cooperate sustainable development with the business policy of “Innovation Drive, Structural Adjustment, Globalization”. Globalization strategy is a part of important contents of “Foton Motor 2020” strategy. In recent years, Foton has increased localized investment to expand the layout of overseas market. The deep cooperation of CAFIC and Foton will boost Foton to expand African market, serve localized economic development, and exhibit good image of “Made in China”.
President of CAFIC Han Hongmei said: “Foton is the backbone force of self-owned brand and independent innovation of China automobile industry, a leader in exploring strategic layout, industrial insight and business mode, as well as an active practitioner of “the Belt and Road” Initiative. The deep cooperation of CAFIC and Foton is the requirement of era development, as well as the requirement of opportunity period of production capacity transfer. CAFIC will give play to its own advantages to cooperate extensively with substantial economies to develop African market through the combination between industry and finance.
Group photo of leaders of CAFIC and Foton
Leaders of CAFIC visiting Foton’s full range of exhibition vehicles
Through such cooperation, Foton will give play to the advantages in operation and management of automobile industry to perform project connection with CAFIC, make the best of complementary resource advantages of the both sides, actively perform deep cooperation with African countries and regions in automobile industry chain, such as automobile trade, supply chain finance, automobile production and assembling, construction of distribution network, construction of repair and maintenance center, financial leasing, etc., and explore up-to-date business model. In cooperation with CAFIC, in response to the requirements of era development, during the opportunity period of production capacity transfer, facilitate the combination between industry and finance, boost upgrading of industrial structure of African countries and regions, provide Africa with such opportunities as tax revenue, employment, etc., enhance Africa’s economic development and the people’s living standard, create good image of “Made in China”, and boost upgrading of production capacity of China-Africa automobile industry.
- Foton Partners TuSimple Pass China’s First Autonomous Driving Truck Fleet Test 2020-01-03
- Foton Forland Annual Sales Volume Reaches 220,000 Units 2019-12-26
- NEVC-Foton New Energy Intelligent Vehicle Lab Established in Weifang 2019-12-20
- Auman Super Truck All series AMT Models Launch in Chengdu 2019-12-09
- The 1,000,000th Unit Vehicle Connected to Foton Internet of Vehicle 2019-12-09
- Foton Reveals Brand New Medium Truck Ouhang in Chengdu 2019-12-06
- Foton Auman Serve the World 5G Conference 2019-11-22
- Foton Sets a Goal to Sell 200,000 New Energy Commercial Vehicles by 2025 2019-11-19
- Foton Launches its Factory Expansion Project in Changsha 2019-11-15
- Foton Daimler Delivers 130 Units Auman Port Vehicles to Customers in Guangzhou 2019-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September