Doublestar Tire Signs a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with US-based API
On December 5, Doublestar Group Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Doublestar) signed a strategic cooperation agreement with US-based API. According to their agreement, the two parties will jointly develop tires and expand their business in the US market.
At the signing ceremony, Jeff Kreitzman, president of API Global spoke highly of Doublestar, saying API is extremely impressed by Doublestar’s high quality standards and global business presence.
As one of the leading tire makers in the world, Doublestar has already set up the world’s first Industry 4.0 intelligent factory, initiating Service 4.0 and Industry 4.0 platforms.
Established in 1982, API is a well-recognized tire distributor in the USA.
With complementary strengths, the two parties are set to further expand their business in the USA, creating a win-win situation for both. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- China's Doublestar Tire Debuts at NACV Show 2017-09-30
- Linglong Rolls Out First TBR Radial Tire from Hubei Plant 2019-11-25
- Safe-Run Secures 700 Million New Order for Linglong’s Serbia Plant 2019-09-29
- China's Triangle Tire Opens Its First U.S. Manufacturing Plant 2018-11-08
- 2018 Linglong Tire Africa & Middle East Business Conference Successfully Held 2018-09-26
- China’s Tire Manufacturer Sees Robust Business in Philippines 2018-09-18
- Linglong to Build Tire Factory in Serbia 2018-08-31
- GALADARI Extended Olive Branch to Linglong Tire 2018-08-24
- Linglong Tire Listed in Top 100 Most Valuable Brand Enterprises in Shandong 2018-05-21
- Linglong Tire among Top Three of Chinese Tire Enterprises 2018-04-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1