FAW, Dongfeng and Changan Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement
China FAW Group Corporation (FAW), Dongfeng Motor Corporation (DFM) and Changan Automobile (Changan), China's three largest state-owned automotive manufacturers, signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement on Dec. 1, in Wuhan City, Hubei Province.
According to the agreement, the three sides will carry out an all-round cooperation in the following four areas of pioneering and key generic technological innovation; automotive whole value chain operation; support each other in expanding overseas market; and creating new business models, which shows that China's major state-owned automotive manufacturers work together to promote the development of China's automotive industry and enhance the overall strength of China's own automotive brands.
In terms of pioneering and key generic technological innovation, the three sides will actively participate in the establishment of the National Innovation Center for Intelligent Connected Vehicle, and conduct joint investment and development in strategic key technologies and platforms, such as new energy, intellectualization, internet of vehicles, and vehicle lightweight, and share technological achievements.
In terms of automotive whole value chain operation, the three sides will give high priority to strengthen coordination in traditional vehicle manufacturing platforms and power assembly, while enhance cooperation in production, procurement, and logistics.
In terms of expanding overseas market, the three sides will actively practice the Belt and Road Initiative, and explore ways to deepen cooperation in product export, overseas terminal sales network, overseas partners, overseas manufacturing resources, and international logistics.
The three sides will also strengthen cooperation in vehicle sharing, on-the-road services, and new types of business in automotive industry, and jointly discuss the coordination in financial sectors, and the participation in the building of intelligent city and intelligent transportation.
FAW Group is a leading global manufacturer of quality passenger cars, trucks, and buses. Established in 1953, the company is China's oldest and largest automotive group. Annual sales exceed three million units.
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil 2020-09-02
- First Batch of 18 Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Uzbekistan as Scheduled 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- Scania’s Production Worldwide Completes Fossil-free Transition 2020-09-01
- SANY SRT95C Dump Trucks Delivered in Eritrea 2020-08-28
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020 2020-08-25
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover 2020-08-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1