FAW, Dongfeng and Changan Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement
China FAW Group Corporation (FAW), Dongfeng Motor Corporation (DFM) and Changan Automobile (Changan), China's three largest state-owned automotive manufacturers, signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement on Dec. 1, in Wuhan City, Hubei Province.
According to the agreement, the three sides will carry out an all-round cooperation in the following four areas of pioneering and key generic technological innovation; automotive whole value chain operation; support each other in expanding overseas market; and creating new business models, which shows that China's major state-owned automotive manufacturers work together to promote the development of China's automotive industry and enhance the overall strength of China's own automotive brands.
In terms of pioneering and key generic technological innovation, the three sides will actively participate in the establishment of the National Innovation Center for Intelligent Connected Vehicle, and conduct joint investment and development in strategic key technologies and platforms, such as new energy, intellectualization, internet of vehicles, and vehicle lightweight, and share technological achievements.
In terms of automotive whole value chain operation, the three sides will give high priority to strengthen coordination in traditional vehicle manufacturing platforms and power assembly, while enhance cooperation in production, procurement, and logistics.
In terms of expanding overseas market, the three sides will actively practice the Belt and Road Initiative, and explore ways to deepen cooperation in product export, overseas terminal sales network, overseas partners, overseas manufacturing resources, and international logistics.
The three sides will also strengthen cooperation in vehicle sharing, on-the-road services, and new types of business in automotive industry, and jointly discuss the coordination in financial sectors, and the participation in the building of intelligent city and intelligent transportation.
FAW Group is a leading global manufacturer of quality passenger cars, trucks, and buses. Established in 1953, the company is China's oldest and largest automotive group. Annual sales exceed three million units.
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-07
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha 2020-01-06
- SAIC Fiat Hongyan Delivered Impressive Performances in 2019 2020-01-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019 2020-01-06
- Foton Partners TuSimple Pass China’s First Autonomous Driving Truck Fleet Test 2020-01-03
- Jiefang Sold 335,713 Units Trucks in 2019 2020-01-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September