Qingling to Unveil First High-end TAGA Pickup
After having GIGA heavy-duty truck launched in April, Qingling is just getting around to launching its first high-end TAGA pickup in the year.
According to Qingling, the pickup named “TAGA” is the first self-developed high-end pickup and is expected to make its public debut in this December. Based on a brand new platform, TAGA offers unique driving enjoyment while addressing the real need of Chinese pickup consumers. TAGA represents a new generation of intelligent high-end pickup that combines the essence of quality and technology passed down from ISUZU with its Qingling pickup strength in high quality, practicability and off-road mobility.
According to MIIT, Qingling TAGA has advantages both in body width and wheelbase over other model range. As compared to the previous TF series pickup, TAGA has got radical improvements in design, appearance, interiors and configuration. By adopting an appearance and configuration the same as passenger car, TAGA enables to address various consumers’ need and has set a “new standard” for high-end pickup.
In face with the highly competitive pickup market, the launching of TAGA will definitely offer consumers with more options and inject new vitality to the Chinese high-end pickup market. In the days to come, Qingling TAGA will lead the trend and inject new vitality into pickup market, ushering in a new era in the intelligent pickup industry.
According to sources, TAGA’s launching ceremony is expected to be held in Chong Qing, at the time, Qingling TAGA will unveil its mysterious face to everyone’s expectation. Let’s just wait to see what it looks like. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- 60 Units Qingling 100P Cargo Trucks Delivered to HUGE 2019-12-11
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- Qingling Focuses on Technological Innovation for Expansion 2019-08-01
- Qingling Put Seven Vehicle Models on Display at 2019 Chongqing Auto Show 2019-06-10
- 125 Units Qingling Light Trucks to Arrive in Philippines for Operation 2019-05-15
- Qingling to Exhibit Several New Vehicles at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-15
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
- 100 Units Qingling New Energy Vehicles Start Operation in Shenzhen 2018-12-24
- Qingling Exports 50 Heavy-duty Trucks to ASEAN for the First Time 2018-10-23
- Qingling Secured Orders of 580 Cargo Trucks 2018-08-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1