XCMG's Total Operating Revenue for the First Three Quarters Increased 78.20%
Recently, XCMG issued the reports for three quarters. During the reporting period, XCMG’s total operating revenue for the first three quarters increased 78.20% over the same period last year and the net profits attributable to shareholders of the listed company increased 370.39%.
From January to September this year, the construction machinery industry in China took on a better overall climate than that in the same period of last year. XCMG fully expanded both domestic and oversea markets and experienced growth in both traditional industries and emerging sectors.
In the traditional industries, XCMG truck cranes increased by 117% in the first three quarters, still occupying half of the domestic market share. The sales volume increased substantially, compared with that in the same period of last year. XCMG crawler cranes have been the best sellers for the third year in a row. The share of models with more than 300t has been raised by more than 10%, securing XCMG an absolutely leading position that is hard to shake. The cranes with thousand tonnage are thriving, especially large-tonnage crawler cranes, which have become major forces and preferred choices in various types of major energy projects. The excavator business increased significantly: the growth rate from January to September increased 180%, compared with that in the same period of last year, and the products occupy nearly 10% of the market share. Traditional products such as loaders and road machinery have also experienced significant growth.
The emerging sections also witness good growth of XCMG products: the market shares of rotary drilling rigs and directional drills are over 40%; the sales of environmental sanitary equipment increase nearly 60% and the overall market share ranks among the top 3 in the industry; the overall market share of lorry-mounted cranes has reached 56%; elevating fire trucks occupy the highest market share in the industry.
In the meantime, the international strategy of XCMG has achieved fruitful results. The active deployment of the “Belt and Road Initiative” strategy for the first three quarters has led to breakthroughs in the core markets which are the countries along the “Belt and Road”. Moreover, XCMG has become one of the few manufacturers of super-large and high-end mining excavators and mining trucks whose equipment is exported to many foreign countries and core markets that were monopolized by foreign brands before. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil 2020-04-17
- XCMG Exports Tens of Special Epidemic Prevention Equipment to Middle East 2020-04-02
- 10 Units XCMG Urban Cleaning Vehicles Delivered to Chongqing for Operation 2020-03-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1