XCMG's Total Operating Revenue for the First Three Quarters Increased 78.20%
Recently, XCMG issued the reports for three quarters. During the reporting period, XCMG’s total operating revenue for the first three quarters increased 78.20% over the same period last year and the net profits attributable to shareholders of the listed company increased 370.39%.
From January to September this year, the construction machinery industry in China took on a better overall climate than that in the same period of last year. XCMG fully expanded both domestic and oversea markets and experienced growth in both traditional industries and emerging sectors.
In the traditional industries, XCMG truck cranes increased by 117% in the first three quarters, still occupying half of the domestic market share. The sales volume increased substantially, compared with that in the same period of last year. XCMG crawler cranes have been the best sellers for the third year in a row. The share of models with more than 300t has been raised by more than 10%, securing XCMG an absolutely leading position that is hard to shake. The cranes with thousand tonnage are thriving, especially large-tonnage crawler cranes, which have become major forces and preferred choices in various types of major energy projects. The excavator business increased significantly: the growth rate from January to September increased 180%, compared with that in the same period of last year, and the products occupy nearly 10% of the market share. Traditional products such as loaders and road machinery have also experienced significant growth.
The emerging sections also witness good growth of XCMG products: the market shares of rotary drilling rigs and directional drills are over 40%; the sales of environmental sanitary equipment increase nearly 60% and the overall market share ranks among the top 3 in the industry; the overall market share of lorry-mounted cranes has reached 56%; elevating fire trucks occupy the highest market share in the industry.
In the meantime, the international strategy of XCMG has achieved fruitful results. The active deployment of the “Belt and Road Initiative” strategy for the first three quarters has led to breakthroughs in the core markets which are the countries along the “Belt and Road”. Moreover, XCMG has become one of the few manufacturers of super-large and high-end mining excavators and mining trucks whose equipment is exported to many foreign countries and core markets that were monopolized by foreign brands before. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- XCMG Sold 1,200 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-02
- XCMG Set Up KD Factory in Nigeria 2019-12-24
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
- XCMG Delivered Electric Mining Dump Trucks to Southwest China 2019-12-04
- XCMG, Shines on the International Market 2019-11-27
- XCMG V7 Series Concrete Machinery Enters Philippines for Operation 2019-11-19
- XCMG Signs Purchasing Orders Totaling USD 100 Million at CIIE 2019 2019-11-14
- XCMG, Cummins Partner to Create Innovative and Sustainable Industrial Platform 2019-11-08
- XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units New Energy Heavy-duty Trucks in Shenzhen 2019-10-29
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September