Beiben to Put its Wide Vehicle Spectrum on Display at 2018 Business Meeting
Beiben Heavy-duty Automobile Group (hereafter referred to as Beiben) will soon kick off 2018 Beiben Business Meeting in Baotou. According to the company, it will put 12 vehicles on display, including 4 vehicles for special purposes, 3 construction waste transportation vehicles and 6 towing vehicles.
Specifically, the four vehicles for special purposes include a concrete mixer, BZ5160TXS sweeping & cleaning vehicle, BZ5162TSL road sweeping vehicle and BZ5180ZYS compression-type refuse collection vehicle.
To curb the increasingly heavy pollution in urban areas, construction waste transportation vehicles powered by liquefied natural gas have gained more popularity in recent years. Against such a backdrop, Beiben will stage three construction waste transportation vehicles to its customers, featuring lighter body weight, higher intelligence level and higher environmental friendliness. Take Beiben NG80B natural gas powered construction waste transportation vehicle for example. It is equipped with Weichai WP12NG380E51 engine, which meets National V Emission Standards and achieves higher environmental friendliness.
The six towing vehicles are all equipped with 6×4 body structures. V3ET is equipped with Weichai WP13 diesel engine and Fast 12JSD200T aluminum cased transmission gearbox and an aluminum oil tank. The vehicle has considerably cut its body weight. V3ET powered by natural gas is equipped with WP13NG430E52 engine and achieves higher environmental friendliness. Its cockpit is more spacious thanks to its heightened rooftop. V3MT is another towing vehicle powered by natural gas. Unlike V3ET, V3MT has a different but equally spacious and comfortable cockpit. Another V3ET is mounted with two oil tanks with a volume of 700 L and 300 L respectively.
- 40 Units Beiben Electric Trucks Delivered to Angang Group for Operation 2020-07-02
- 15 LINYU Mixers with Beiben Chassis Delivered to Customer 2020-03-12
- 30 Units Beiben 2638SZ Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Mongolia for Operation 2020-03-02
- Beiben Delivers 50 Units Wide-body Trucks to Zibo for Operation 2019-11-07
- Beiben Delivers A Dual-battery Powered Self-dump Truck to Its Customer 2019-10-11
- Foton, SHACMAN, Jiefang, Dongfeng Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of PRC Founding 2019-10-10
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition 2019-09-17
- Beiben Delivers 18 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Ansteel 2019-07-25
- Beiben Delivers 32 Units Trucks to Congo 2019-07-12
- Beiben Aims to Sell 18,000 Units Trucks in 2019 2019-01-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1