Beiben to Put its Wide Vehicle Spectrum on Display at 2018 Business Meeting
Beiben Heavy-duty Automobile Group (hereafter referred to as Beiben) will soon kick off 2018 Beiben Business Meeting in Baotou. According to the company, it will put 12 vehicles on display, including 4 vehicles for special purposes, 3 construction waste transportation vehicles and 6 towing vehicles.
Specifically, the four vehicles for special purposes include a concrete mixer, BZ5160TXS sweeping & cleaning vehicle, BZ5162TSL road sweeping vehicle and BZ5180ZYS compression-type refuse collection vehicle.
To curb the increasingly heavy pollution in urban areas, construction waste transportation vehicles powered by liquefied natural gas have gained more popularity in recent years. Against such a backdrop, Beiben will stage three construction waste transportation vehicles to its customers, featuring lighter body weight, higher intelligence level and higher environmental friendliness. Take Beiben NG80B natural gas powered construction waste transportation vehicle for example. It is equipped with Weichai WP12NG380E51 engine, which meets National V Emission Standards and achieves higher environmental friendliness.
The six towing vehicles are all equipped with 6×4 body structures. V3ET is equipped with Weichai WP13 diesel engine and Fast 12JSD200T aluminum cased transmission gearbox and an aluminum oil tank. The vehicle has considerably cut its body weight. V3ET powered by natural gas is equipped with WP13NG430E52 engine and achieves higher environmental friendliness. Its cockpit is more spacious thanks to its heightened rooftop. V3MT is another towing vehicle powered by natural gas. Unlike V3ET, V3MT has a different but equally spacious and comfortable cockpit. Another V3ET is mounted with two oil tanks with a volume of 700 L and 300 L respectively.
- Beiben Delivers 50 Units Wide-body Trucks to Zibo for Operation 2019-11-07
- Beiben Delivers A Dual-battery Powered Self-dump Truck to Its Customer 2019-10-11
- Foton, SHACMAN, Jiefang, Dongfeng Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of PRC Founding 2019-10-10
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition 2019-09-17
- Beiben Delivers 18 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Ansteel 2019-07-25
- Beiben Delivers 32 Units Trucks to Congo 2019-07-12
- Beiben Aims to Sell 18,000 Units Trucks in 2019 2019-01-23
- 20 Units Beiben Trucks Delivered to Congo for Operation 2018-12-12
- Beiben Fire-fighting Truck Delivered to South Africa for Operation 2018-12-07
- Beiben’s First New Energy Prototype Rolls off the Production Line 2018-11-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September