Beiben Signs Deal with Cuba on Exporting 197 Engineering Vehicles
Recently, Beiben Heavy-duty Automobile Group announced that Beiben had won a bid to supply 197 units of construction vehicles to Cuba. This is said to be the heaviest order from Cuba in 2017 with respect to both volume and sum of money and finally obtained by Beiben, which will benefit a lot from it.
Why could Beiben stand out and win the bid? Beiben responsed with the following three advantages in Cuba market on a basis of an objective analysis and generalization. First, there were already thousands of Beiben heavy-duty truck operating in local logistics market, especially those used for natural disaster, have all been highly recognized by Cuba authorities for their excellent performance. Second, Beiben has been committing to explore Cuba market and establish a long-term good partnership with customers. Third, Beiben truck has evidently advantages in product quality and price. Before then, Beiben project team has worked closely with NORINCO Company on improving cost-efficiency, carrying capacity, reliability, fuel consumption and noise to address the needs of customer and finally win the bid.
While focusing on current operation, Beiben adheres to the market- and issue-oriented principle, constantly promotes system and capability construction and makes scientific development blueprint. In 2017, It has made evident progress in all fields, with total export deal reached over 2200 units, up 40% year-on-year, export sales exceeded 2000 units, up 33% year-on-year, setting a further foundation for the upcoming 2018.
- 40 Units Beiben Electric Trucks Delivered to Angang Group for Operation 2020-07-02
- 15 LINYU Mixers with Beiben Chassis Delivered to Customer 2020-03-12
- 30 Units Beiben 2638SZ Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Mongolia for Operation 2020-03-02
- Beiben Delivers 50 Units Wide-body Trucks to Zibo for Operation 2019-11-07
- Beiben Delivers A Dual-battery Powered Self-dump Truck to Its Customer 2019-10-11
- Foton, SHACMAN, Jiefang, Dongfeng Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of PRC Founding 2019-10-10
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition 2019-09-17
- Beiben Delivers 18 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Ansteel 2019-07-25
- Beiben Delivers 32 Units Trucks to Congo 2019-07-12
- Beiben Aims to Sell 18,000 Units Trucks in 2019 2019-01-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1