Beiben Signs Deal with Cuba on Exporting 197 Engineering Vehicles
Recently, Beiben Heavy-duty Automobile Group announced that Beiben had won a bid to supply 197 units of construction vehicles to Cuba. This is said to be the heaviest order from Cuba in 2017 with respect to both volume and sum of money and finally obtained by Beiben, which will benefit a lot from it.
Why could Beiben stand out and win the bid? Beiben responsed with the following three advantages in Cuba market on a basis of an objective analysis and generalization. First, there were already thousands of Beiben heavy-duty truck operating in local logistics market, especially those used for natural disaster, have all been highly recognized by Cuba authorities for their excellent performance. Second, Beiben has been committing to explore Cuba market and establish a long-term good partnership with customers. Third, Beiben truck has evidently advantages in product quality and price. Before then, Beiben project team has worked closely with NORINCO Company on improving cost-efficiency, carrying capacity, reliability, fuel consumption and noise to address the needs of customer and finally win the bid.
While focusing on current operation, Beiben adheres to the market- and issue-oriented principle, constantly promotes system and capability construction and makes scientific development blueprint. In 2017, It has made evident progress in all fields, with total export deal reached over 2200 units, up 40% year-on-year, export sales exceeded 2000 units, up 33% year-on-year, setting a further foundation for the upcoming 2018.
- Beiben Delivers 50 Units Wide-body Trucks to Zibo for Operation 2019-11-07
- Beiben Delivers A Dual-battery Powered Self-dump Truck to Its Customer 2019-10-11
- Foton, SHACMAN, Jiefang, Dongfeng Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of PRC Founding 2019-10-10
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition 2019-09-17
- Beiben Delivers 18 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Ansteel 2019-07-25
- Beiben Delivers 32 Units Trucks to Congo 2019-07-12
- Beiben Aims to Sell 18,000 Units Trucks in 2019 2019-01-23
- 20 Units Beiben Trucks Delivered to Congo for Operation 2018-12-12
- Beiben Fire-fighting Truck Delivered to South Africa for Operation 2018-12-07
- Beiben’s First New Energy Prototype Rolls off the Production Line 2018-11-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September