XCMG Holds 2nd Enlarged Conference of Overseas Market Strategy Advisory Committe
From November 21 to 22, the Second Enlarged Conference of the XCMG Overseas Market Strategy Advisory Committee under the theme of “Mutually-Beneficial & Everlasting Cooperation” was successfully held in Nanjing, Jiangsu Province. The XCMG Overseas Market Strategy Advisory Committee and some distributor representatives totaling nearly 100 people gathered together to share the main achievements and development mode of XCMG overseas business and discuss its internationalization strategy and localization operation. At the conference, the participants also exchanged views about the development strategy and cooperation mode of cross-border E-commerce as well as new products and business such as automobiles.
XCMG, a 74-year construction machinery company in China, is the seventh largest construction machinery manufacturer in the world and the only one Chinese company listed among the top 10 in the field. Its inventory of overseas products has exceeded 200,000 units. Customs data show that from January to October 2017, XCMG’s total exports increased by 82.67% YoY and its export market share increased 3.5 percentage points, 11 times higher than that of the second largest exporter. Its export value was $ 281 million more than that of the second highest exporter. It is ranked No.1 in both brand and self-run export among Chinese brands. XCMG has become the No. 1 brand in Africa, West Asia, North Africa, Central Asia and the Asian-Pacific region in terms of export volume. These achievements are attributed to the continuous promotion of XCMG internationalization strategy, the implementation of the golden standard, “Leading technology, Everlasting products”, that is proposed by Chairman Wang Min, and, more importantly, XCMG long-term commitment to the industry and its customers.
At the conference, Sun Jianzhong, Vice President of XCMG, Chairman of XCMG Import&Export Co., Ltd, and Chairman of the Overseas Market Strategy Advisory Committee, expressed his gratitude to all committee members and distributors for their efforts in overseas market expansion. At the same time, he encouraged the distributors to support each other for mutual benefits on the basis of XCMG internationalization strategy and jointly realize the goal of securing XCMG a position in the global “Top 3” by 2025. Subsequently, Liu Jiansen, Assistant President of XCMG, General Manager of XCMG Import&Export Co., Ltd and Vice Chairman of the Overseas Market Strategy Advisory Committee, introduced XCMG achievements in overseas market development in 2017 and business strategy in 2018. He introduced the key overseas projects of XCMG in a storytelling style, and the committee members and distributor representatives present were deeply inspired. Finally, product managers of different divisions explained the new achievements and new programs of scientific and technological innovation at XCMG in fluent English and won applause from the attending committee members and distributor representatives!
As a leader in China’s construction machinery industry, XCMG continuously provides complete sets of equipment solutions for infrastructure construction in the world. XCMG golden products are seen in global major projects such as the North-South Expressway in Montenegro, the construction of the Kuantan Deepwater Port Wharf in Malaysia, the Sino-Laos Railway, the Karot Hydropower Station in Pakistan, the Cross-sea Bridge in Maldives, the Padma Bridge in Bangladesh, and the 2022 Qatar World Cup Stadium. In line with the “Belt and Road Initiative”, XCMG and local dealers work hand in hand to provide high-quality equipment and integrated services for the infrastructure construction in the countries along. In the meantime, the international layout of XCMG has been further deepened. In 2017, its branches in Kazakhstan, Indonesia and the United States were put into operation officially. The construction of 4S stores in Bangladesh, Nepal, Canada and the Philippines and the building of spare parts warehouses in overseas regions such as Kenya have been completed. The regional marketing, service and spare part systems are further enhanced and improved. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil 2020-04-17
- XCMG Exports Tens of Special Epidemic Prevention Equipment to Middle East 2020-04-02
- 10 Units XCMG Urban Cleaning Vehicles Delivered to Chongqing for Operation 2020-03-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1