WABCO and Dongfeng Liuzhou Strengthen Strategic Partnership in China
WABCO (NYSE:WBC), a leading global supplier of technologies and services that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles, today announced that it has signed a new agreement to strengthen its strategic partnership with Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor, one of China’s major truck manufacturers, and extend their strategic supply agreement.
The new agreement will build on the existing strong cooperation between WABCO and Dongfeng Liuzhou and focus on advanced technology development. WABCO will offer new products, systems and value-added services to Dongfeng Liuzhou with a view to upgrading the technology and optimizing onboard systems performance for Dongfeng Liuzhou brands. As part of the agreement, WABCO will provide Dongfeng Liuzhou with technologies to enhance fuel efficiency and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), such as ESCsmart™ electronic stability control (ESC), Air Disc Brakes (ADB) as well as other active safety systems.
In recent years, WABCO has delivered innovative products and systems to Dongfeng Liuzhou which have contributed to the overall safety, efficacy and reliability of its commercial vehicles. WABCO has also collaborated with Dongfeng Liuzhou to enhance vehicle performance through braking systems diagnostics and provide diversified training programs to help optimize the manufacturer’s service to its end users.
“We are extremely pleased to extend our business with Dongfeng Liuzhou. Over the past years, we have established a strong and successful partnership, based on mutual trust and cooperation. As part of our new agreement, we will support the strategic transformation of Dongfeng Liuzhou, leveraging WABCO’s local manufacturing excellence and globally-leading technology,” said Sujie Yu, WABCO President, Asia-Pacific and Business Leader, China.
“WABCO is committed to advancing technology innovation in commercial vehicles for a safer, more efficient and connected future. In China, we have built up a strong business, supporting our customers with our differentiated product portfolio designed to meet their local needs. We look forward to continuing to support Dongfeng Liuzhou as a strategic partner,” she added.
“WABCO’s advanced safety and efficiency systems correspond well with Dongfeng Liuzhou’s future strategy for intelligent and connected vehicles. We look forward to further deepening our cooperation with WABCO. With its industry-leading technologies and system integration capabilities, WABCO has already contributed significantly to the improvement of our vehicles’ efficiency and quality and elevated our brand image significantly,” said Liuming Qin, General Manager of Dongfeng Liuzhou.
In China, the world’s largest market for commercial vehicles, original equipment manufacturers view WABCO as the supplier of choice.(www.chinatrucks.com)
- WABCO Shareholders Approve ZF Friedrichshafen Acquisition 2019-07-02
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation 2019-03-01
- WABCO Signs Deal with Hyundai to Supply Advanced Techs for New Medium Trucks 2018-11-12
- Wabco Announces JV in China with FAW Jiefang for CV Safety Products 2018-09-25
- IAA 2018: WABCO to Display Industry's First Electric Trailer Prototype 2018-09-17
- Wabco Launches First Customer Care Center in North America 2018-08-03
- WABCO Signs First Deal to Export Power Steering Syetem to India Tata Motors 2018-07-16
- WABCO Achieves a New annual Record for Customer Awards and Industry Recognition 2018-06-15
- Sinotruk Extends Cooperation Agreement with WABCO on ADAS, AMT, EBS, ECAS Tech 2018-04-12
- Wabco Stood Out among Other Suppliers to Win Two Awards from Sinotruk 2018-03-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1