SAIC Hongyan Rolls Out its First Telmatics Truck
On December 18, SAIC Iveco Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as SAIC Hongyan) officially rolled out its first telmatics truck at Bo’ao Asia Forum Convention Center in Hainan province.
Guided by Hongyan Intelligent Robot, Hongyan Genlyon C500 6×4 560 horsepower telmatics truck was officially revealed to the public. Lou Jianping, General Manager of SAIC Hongyan, gave a detailed explanation of the company’s seven internet-based features.
E-interface: by giving language instructions directly to Hongyan Intelligent Robot, Lou Jianping demonstrated to all audiences how the vehicle perform such complex tasks as making and receiving phone calls, playing music, sending voice messages.
E-chat: by scanning the QR code, drivers can talk to Hongyan Intelligent Robot to send voice messages.
E-travel: Hongyan Intelligent Robot also acts as a GPS for the truck, offering accurate and detailed information about road conditions for drivers and making the driving less tiresome for drivers.
E-safety: with Lane Deviation Warning (LDW), Front Collision Warning (FCW), Pedestrian Collision Warning (PCW), tire temperature and pressure measurement in real-time, the truck achieves much higher safety standards.
E-diagnosis: E-diagnosis is considered as the most noteworthy feature of Hongyan telmatics truck, making its maintenance and repair much more convenient. Repair and maintenance can be reserved online and realized despite long distances.
E-music: through more personalized music platform, truck drivers just need to shout out loud the music they prefer to listen, the music players on the truck will play the right music accordingly.
E-platform: it is the third-party platform which integrates all the services from distributors, spare parts providers, TSP providers, and governmental organizations, meeting various needs of customers.
- First Batch of 18 Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Uzbekistan as Scheduled 2020-09-01
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June 2020-07-22
- Hongyan 5G Intelligent Trucks Starts Commercialized Operation 2020-07-20
- SAIC Hongyan Export Volume Reached 1,000 Units from January to June 2020-07-17
- Hongyan Engineering Trucks Delivered for Use in China-Laos Railway Construction 2020-07-06
- 30 SAIC Hongyan Dump Trucks Heads to Congo 2020-07-03
- SAIC Hongyan Establishes Strategic Cooperation with ZF 2020-06-24
- 50 Units SAIC Hongyan Tractors Set Sail to Vietnam 2020-06-15
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May 2020-06-03
- 100 SAIC Hongyan Genlyon C6 LNG Trucks Delivered to Inner Mongolia 2020-05-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1