SAIC Hongyan Rolls Out its First Telmatics Truck
On December 18, SAIC Iveco Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as SAIC Hongyan) officially rolled out its first telmatics truck at Bo’ao Asia Forum Convention Center in Hainan province.
Guided by Hongyan Intelligent Robot, Hongyan Genlyon C500 6×4 560 horsepower telmatics truck was officially revealed to the public. Lou Jianping, General Manager of SAIC Hongyan, gave a detailed explanation of the company’s seven internet-based features.
E-interface: by giving language instructions directly to Hongyan Intelligent Robot, Lou Jianping demonstrated to all audiences how the vehicle perform such complex tasks as making and receiving phone calls, playing music, sending voice messages.
E-chat: by scanning the QR code, drivers can talk to Hongyan Intelligent Robot to send voice messages.
E-travel: Hongyan Intelligent Robot also acts as a GPS for the truck, offering accurate and detailed information about road conditions for drivers and making the driving less tiresome for drivers.
E-safety: with Lane Deviation Warning (LDW), Front Collision Warning (FCW), Pedestrian Collision Warning (PCW), tire temperature and pressure measurement in real-time, the truck achieves much higher safety standards.
E-diagnosis: E-diagnosis is considered as the most noteworthy feature of Hongyan telmatics truck, making its maintenance and repair much more convenient. Repair and maintenance can be reserved online and realized despite long distances.
E-music: through more personalized music platform, truck drivers just need to shout out loud the music they prefer to listen, the music players on the truck will play the right music accordingly.
E-platform: it is the third-party platform which integrates all the services from distributors, spare parts providers, TSP providers, and governmental organizations, meeting various needs of customers.
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- SAIC Hongyan Releases New Heavy-duty Trucks in Tanzania 2019-12-25
- Hongyan 5G Intelligent Heavy Truck Operates Well in Whole Gale 2019-12-23
- SAIC Hongyan Continues to Expand Its Global Presence 2019-12-13
- SAIC Hongyan Won Safety Heavy-duty Truck Award 2019-11-18
- SAIC Hongyan Officially Launches Genlyon C6 LNG Heavy-duty Truck 2019-11-15
- Hongyan E-series Powered Intelligent Trucks Put into Operation in Shanghai 2019-11-07
- SAIC Hongyan Launches LNG Genlyon Trucks 2019-10-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September