XCMG Dumpers and Excavators Exported to Myanmar in Quantity
Recently, a ceremony was successfully held at XCMG excavator unit to celebrate the delivery of a couple of vehicles including dumpers, excavators, rollers and loaders. These delivery vehicles will be put into operation for Myanmar Magway defense department road project.
Myanmar, as the second largest Southeast Asian state, is an important country for “One Belt, On Road” initiative, as well as a strategic location for East Asia, Indochina Peninsula, South Asia subcontinent, Indian Ocean. From the ancient times till now, China and Myanmar has been close partners with a long history.
On 19th, December, Wang Yi, China’s foreign minister had a talk with Aung San Suu Kyi about the vision of “China-Myanmar Economic Corridor” and responded actively by Myanmar side.
The vision points out that “China-Myanmar economic corridor” as an important link between My Myanmar and China has played a central role in the transportation of natural gas and petroleum, as well as a must go in the road for China to India Ocean. It also drives central and northern Myanmar to enhance the level of infrastructure facilities and provides China construction machinery with more opportunity to export to Myanmar.
XCMG, as a major machinery manufacturer in China, has responded to national initiative for “One Belt, One Road” and “going abroad” strategy. While covering key regions including Asia Pacific, Middle East, Central Asia, Africa, XCMG is also tailored to the specialized requirements of regional customers, constantly improve its capabilities of after-sale service and spare parts, to contribute its own part to the further development of infrastructure and facility in the countries alongside.
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil 2020-04-17
- XCMG Exports Tens of Special Epidemic Prevention Equipment to Middle East 2020-04-02
- 10 Units XCMG Urban Cleaning Vehicles Delivered to Chongqing for Operation 2020-03-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1