Chinese Ready to Set Up Auto Manufacturing Plants in Pakistan
A delegation of Chinese manufacturers and assemblers of automobiles, including heavy duty trucks, engines, auto parts and tyres, visited Islamabad Chamber of Commerce and Industry on Saturday and showed interest to set up auto manufacturing plants in Pakistan.
The delegation was representing about 500 auto companies of China including Jinan Zhongzhan International Trade Co. Ltd, Jinan Bonaite Trading Co. Ltd, Hebei Xinjiu Heavy Duty Machinery Makes Co. Ltd., Sinotruk, Shanghai Cheezmail E-Commerce Co Ltd., and others.
The delegation members said that they were representing 500 automobile companies of China that were producing EU standard vehicles and were interested to explore business opportunities for vehicles, engines and auto parts in Pakistan as it was a potential market for automobile sector. They said initially they were interested in finding local partners for supply of automobiles and auto parts in Pakistan and on successful operation of business, they would try to set up auto manufacturing plants and bonded warehouses through joint ventures and investment in Pakistan. The delegation members said they also wanted to share their technical know-how and expertise with Pakistani manpower in this field. They also agreed to organise a seminar at ICCI to create awareness in the local business community about their auto products and prospects of business collaborations with them.
Speaking at the occasion, Sheikh Amir Waheed, President, Islamabad Chamber of Commerce and Industry informed the Chinese entrepreneurs that heavy duty trucks and vehicles have huge scope in Pakistan as road freight transportation contributed over 90% of the goods transported by land. He said many industrial zones would be established in Pakistan under CPEC due to which demand for heavy duty trucks and loading vehicles would gain new momentum. He said it was the right time for Chinese automobile sector investors to set up vehicle and auto parts manufacturing plants in Pakistan through joint ventures.
He said a strong middle class was rising in Pakistan and Chinese investors should also focus on meeting its needs by producing less than 1000 cc cars in Pakistan. He stressed the need of developing strong business linkages between the auto sector SMEs of Pakistan and China as they have great potential for growth in Pakistan.
Muhammad Naveed, Senior Vice President, and Nisar Mirza, Vice President ICCI, also spoke at the occasion and assured that ICCI would facilitate the Chinese investors in connecting with right partners in Pakistan. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Cummins: Leading Innovations in Remanufacturing 2019-04-16
- Linglong Lays Foundation Stone for Fourth Domestic Manufacturing Base 2018-07-20
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018 2018-05-30
- Volvo Group to Optimize Truck Manufacturing in Europe 2013-10-21
- Manufacturing and Sales Data of Trucks in May 2013-06-13
- China invest 1.20 billion RMB in green manufacturing projects 2009-06-10
- China's FAW keen on auto manufacturing unit in West Bengal 2009-04-14
- GM to Build Four Plants in China 2013-04-24
- Toyota Is Planning to Build More Plants In China 2007-09-11
- Hongyan Launched New Range of Heavy-duty Trucks in Pakistan 2019-05-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September