Cummins Held Suppliers Meeting Themed with “Winning the Future”
On December 13, 2017 Cummins China Suppliers Meeting themed with Winning the Future is held in Wuxi. At the meeting, several rounds of in-depth discussions took place on such pressing issues as improving the quality of its products, reducing its production costs, technological innovations, development of engines with National VI Emission Standards, safeguarding its production capacity, risk management, and multi-channel procurement. Aiming at further strengthening its cooperation with its partners, Cummins is determined to build a world-class supply chain for the highest efficiency.
Tim Millwood, Vice President of Cummins Global Purchase, Liu Xiaoxing, Cummins China Engine Business, Peng Lixin, Chief Technological Officer (CTO) of Cummins China, Wang Ning, General Manager of Cummins China Engine Business, Chen Hua, Cummins China Spare Parts Business, Xiang Yongdong, Director of Cummins China Supply Chain, together with over 400 suppliers from all over China attended this year’s meeting.
“An integrated supply chain is essential for the continued success of Cummins. Without the support of a sound supply chain, Cummins will not be able to fully take advantage of its technological superiority, its business of scale, and its well-connected global distribution networks”, said Tim Millwood at the meeting.
In response to the changing environment and a host of challenges, Cummins will continue to strengthen its competitiveness in its core business, the diesel engine sector. In addition, it is pursuing a new way of development which gives first priority to innovation in new energy sector, internet of vehicles and powertrain sector, providing more power solutions for its global customers, according to Liu Xiaoxing, Cummins China Engine Business.
To recognize the great efforts made by its supply partners this year, Cummins awarded over 30 suppliers 2017 Cummins Best Suppliers Award. They all have made enormous contributions for Cummins to improve the overall quality of its products, cut its production costs, make faster deliveries, perform technological innovations, develop new products, fulfill its social responsibilities and environmental commitment, and accomplish its diversified development.
In 2017, Cummins officially launched a campaign to promote its international image, promising to help its customers succeed by its ever enterprising spirit and trust-worthy products.
In the future, Cummins will continue to upgrade its supply chain with more flexibility and cut its lead time. Through the recycle of its packages and cut its logistic costs, Cummins will continue to build its green supply chain in 2018. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Cummins and Navistar Announce New Long-term Agreement 2020-08-17
- Cummins Releases 2019 Sustainability Progress Report 2020-07-22
- Cummins Delivers Fuel Cells for Refuse Trucks in Europe 2020-07-17
- Cummins to Form Joint Venture with NPROXX for Hydrogen Storage 2020-06-30
- Cummins Names Amy Davis Vice President and President – New Power Segment 2020-06-17
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng Cummins Sold a Record High of 26,000 Units Engines in April，2020 2020-05-06
- 30 ISZ-powered Dongfeng KL Tractors Were Delivered to Customer 2020-05-06
- Dongfeng Cummins Produced 18,000 Units Engines from April 1 to 16 2020-04-22
- Cummins China Donated Three Million RMB to Epidemic-stricken Areas 2020-02-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1