Cummins Held Suppliers Meeting Themed with “Winning the Future”
On December 13, 2017 Cummins China Suppliers Meeting themed with Winning the Future is held in Wuxi. At the meeting, several rounds of in-depth discussions took place on such pressing issues as improving the quality of its products, reducing its production costs, technological innovations, development of engines with National VI Emission Standards, safeguarding its production capacity, risk management, and multi-channel procurement. Aiming at further strengthening its cooperation with its partners, Cummins is determined to build a world-class supply chain for the highest efficiency.
Tim Millwood, Vice President of Cummins Global Purchase, Liu Xiaoxing, Cummins China Engine Business, Peng Lixin, Chief Technological Officer (CTO) of Cummins China, Wang Ning, General Manager of Cummins China Engine Business, Chen Hua, Cummins China Spare Parts Business, Xiang Yongdong, Director of Cummins China Supply Chain, together with over 400 suppliers from all over China attended this year’s meeting.
“An integrated supply chain is essential for the continued success of Cummins. Without the support of a sound supply chain, Cummins will not be able to fully take advantage of its technological superiority, its business of scale, and its well-connected global distribution networks”, said Tim Millwood at the meeting.
In response to the changing environment and a host of challenges, Cummins will continue to strengthen its competitiveness in its core business, the diesel engine sector. In addition, it is pursuing a new way of development which gives first priority to innovation in new energy sector, internet of vehicles and powertrain sector, providing more power solutions for its global customers, according to Liu Xiaoxing, Cummins China Engine Business.
To recognize the great efforts made by its supply partners this year, Cummins awarded over 30 suppliers 2017 Cummins Best Suppliers Award. They all have made enormous contributions for Cummins to improve the overall quality of its products, cut its production costs, make faster deliveries, perform technological innovations, develop new products, fulfill its social responsibilities and environmental commitment, and accomplish its diversified development.
In 2017, Cummins officially launched a campaign to promote its international image, promising to help its customers succeed by its ever enterprising spirit and trust-worthy products.
In the future, Cummins will continue to upgrade its supply chain with more flexibility and cut its lead time. Through the recycle of its packages and cut its logistic costs, Cummins will continue to build its green supply chain in 2018. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Cummins Powered Yutong Mining Vehicles Delivered to Pakistan for Operation 2019-12-30
- Cummins Targets Net-zero Emissions by 2050 2019-11-19
- XCMG, Cummins Partner to Create Innovative and Sustainable Industrial Platform 2019-11-08
- Cummins Making a Splash at NACV 2019-11-05
- Anhui Cummins Manufacturing Base Has Been Upgraded Comprehensively 2019-10-24
- Dongfeng Cummins Serves China's 70th Anniversary Celebration 2019-10-11
- Hyundai Motor Company and Cummins to Collaborate on Hydrogen Fuel Cell Tech 2019-09-29
- Chongqing Cummins Technical Center Starts Operation 2019-09-06
- Cummins Engines Pass Tests in Tibet 2019-08-16
- Cummins Wuhan Tech Center Starts Operation 2019-07-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September