FAW Jiefang Qingdao Got a Single-day Order of 2360 Units in Gaoan
On 23 December 2017, Faw Jiefang held an annual group purchasing meeting in Gaoan, Jiangxi province, where it secured a single-day order of 2360 units, the largest ever order.
Deputy General Manager of JAW Jiefang Business Headquarter, Wang Rui jian, emphased in his speech that FAW Jiefang sales for the first 11 months hits 124,727 units, including 97,842 units for medium-and heavy-duty truck, jump 67% from the same period a year earlier. Such a remarkable achievement partly contributes to the great support from users, and partly contributes to FAW Jiefang Qingdao’s advance in manufacturing, performance, after-sales service and intelligence technology.
FAW Jiefang brought a total of 14 models to display with JH6 500hp 6X4 tractor and JH6 460hp 6X4 tractor among the most favorable ones.
Powered by Weichai WP13.500E501 engine, JH6 500hp 6X4 tractor has a max power output of 500hp and meets the national V emission standards. Other specifications include 12-speed C12JSDQXL240TA transmission, 457 punching welding rear axle with a speed rate of 4.1, and 12R22.5 tire.
While the other JH6 460hp 6X4 tractor offers Xichai 6DM2-46E51 engine, FAW CA12TAX210M3 All aluminum gearbox, 457 punching welding rear axle with a speed rate of 4.111, and 12R22.5 tire.
Both of the two tractors are offered all aluminum fuel tanks with a volume of up to 800L to sufficiently address the need for long haul, WABCO valve and imported ABS system to secure vehicle security, free of oil change within 10,000 kilometers for engine, housing and axle, and parking heating and air conditioner as option for customers.
The event concludes with a combined order of 2360 units, including 1758 units placed at the event and 602 units outside the scene, setting the record for single-day order.
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July 2020-08-13
- Jiefang Rewards Heroic Driver for Driving a Burning Truck Away with a J7 Truck 2020-08-05
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year 2020-07-27
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles 2020-07-23
- FAW Jiefang Marks its 70th Anniversary of Vehicle Research and Development 2020-07-16
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May 2020-06-16
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-08
- FAW Jiefang Delivers Its All Electric Heavy-duty Trucks in Beijing 2020-06-04
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2020-05-19
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1