FAW Jiefang Qingdao Got a Single-day Order of 2360 Units in Gaoan
On 23 December 2017, Faw Jiefang held an annual group purchasing meeting in Gaoan, Jiangxi province, where it secured a single-day order of 2360 units, the largest ever order.
Deputy General Manager of JAW Jiefang Business Headquarter, Wang Rui jian, emphased in his speech that FAW Jiefang sales for the first 11 months hits 124,727 units, including 97,842 units for medium-and heavy-duty truck, jump 67% from the same period a year earlier. Such a remarkable achievement partly contributes to the great support from users, and partly contributes to FAW Jiefang Qingdao’s advance in manufacturing, performance, after-sales service and intelligence technology.
FAW Jiefang brought a total of 14 models to display with JH6 500hp 6X4 tractor and JH6 460hp 6X4 tractor among the most favorable ones.
Powered by Weichai WP13.500E501 engine, JH6 500hp 6X4 tractor has a max power output of 500hp and meets the national V emission standards. Other specifications include 12-speed C12JSDQXL240TA transmission, 457 punching welding rear axle with a speed rate of 4.1, and 12R22.5 tire.
While the other JH6 460hp 6X4 tractor offers Xichai 6DM2-46E51 engine, FAW CA12TAX210M3 All aluminum gearbox, 457 punching welding rear axle with a speed rate of 4.111, and 12R22.5 tire.
Both of the two tractors are offered all aluminum fuel tanks with a volume of up to 800L to sufficiently address the need for long haul, WABCO valve and imported ABS system to secure vehicle security, free of oil change within 10,000 kilometers for engine, housing and axle, and parking heating and air conditioner as option for customers.
The event concludes with a combined order of 2360 units, including 1758 units placed at the event and 602 units outside the scene, setting the record for single-day order.
- Jiefang Sold 335,713 Units Trucks in 2019 2020-01-03
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- FAW Jiefang J7: the Most Popular Heavy-duty Truck in 2019 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang Aims to Sell 300,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2020 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- FAW Jiefang 2020 Dumping Truck Launched across China 2019-11-19
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Holds Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0 2019-11-15
- FAW Jiefang Releases New Generation of LNG Trucks in Taiyuan 2019-10-24
- Jiefang Power Pockets Highest Revenue at Two Exhibitions in Guangzhou 2019-10-24
- Jiefang Delivers 50 Units J7 Trucks to its Customer 2019-10-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September