Linglong Focused On Dandelion Rubber Development
The 2017 Dandelion Rubber Technology Innovation Forum, jointly hosted by Linglong Tire and Dandelion Rubber Industry Technology Innovation Strategic Alliance, was successfully held in Beijing, capital of China. The theme of this meeting centered on technology innovation in dandelion industry, aiming at accelerating the development of China’s dandelion rubber industry.
China is short of natural rubber and imports over 80% natural rubber. Dandelion rubber is very likely to become the new strategic raw material of natural rubber in 21st century. Linglong Tire takes its responsibolity to make its contribution to the development of China’s dandelion rubber and takes the lead to set up Dandelion Rubber Industry Technology Innovation Strategic Alliance, concentrating on domestic research of dandelion rubber.
In order to promote the industrialization of dandelion rubber, Linglong Tire plans to invest $450 million to set up a company tentatively named Linglong Dandelion Science and Technology Development Company. Mr. Wang Feng, chariman of Linglong Tire, pointed that the new company would gather various talents to break the bottleneck in the key technology of industrialization of dandelion rubber, making it reach a new level. Besides, Linglong believed the establishment of the new company would also lay a good organizational foundation for the future development of dandelion rubber.
Furthermore, the success development and application of dandelion rubber could also improve the environment because it will reduce the use of synthetic rubber in Chinese rubber industry. It is well believed that increasingly more attention will be focused on dandelion rubber. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Linglong Signed Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with SGMW 2020-01-02
- Linglong Won Chinese Brand of the Year 2019 2019-12-30
- Linglong Tire Global Partner Conference Successfully Held 2019-12-20
- Linglong Tire Industrial Design Center among National Industrial Design Centers 2019-12-19
- Linglong Int'l Tire (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Held 2019 Distributor Conference 2019-12-18
- Linglong Tire Won 2019 Gold Supplier of Sinotruk 2019-12-05
- Linglong Rolls Out First TBR Radial Tire from Hubei Plant 2019-11-25
- Linglong Tire Appears at SEMA Show 2019 2019-11-15
- Linglong Tire Was Awarded Shandong Governor Quality Award 2019-10-23
- Linglong European Dealers Conference Successfully Held in Cyprus 2019-10-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September