LiuZhou Motor Liudong Commercial Vehicle Production Base Starts Operation
On December 27, Liudong Commercial Vehicle Production Base officially started operation, a new landmark in the history of Dongfeng Liuzhou Automobile Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as LiuZhou Motor) He Huanquan, Vice Mayor of Liuzhou, Xuan Ying, General Manager of LiuZhou Motor, Ma Xuyao, General Manager of Shaanxi Fast, together with a number of other distinguished guests witnessed the historical moment.
Set up in 1954, Dongfeng LiuZhou Motor is the largest commercial vehicle production base in Southern China. In 2017, the company rolled out several blockbuster products, including Chenglong H7 and T7, Chenglong H5 and T5, New Chenglong M3 and L3. In 2018, another Chenglong T5, a long-headed truck, is scheduled to hit the market.
After three years construction, Liudong Commercial Vehicle Production Base covers an area of 3,191.5 mu. With an investment of about two billion RMB, its first phase boasts a building area of 330,000 square meters. According to LiuZhou Motor, the production base is able to roll out 100,000 units medium-sized and heavy-duty trucks each year. It is also set to become a new generation of commercial vehicle production base with high energy efficiency and high environmental friendliness capable of developing high quality and cost-effective commercial vehicles.
As of November this year, Dongfeng LiuZhou Motor sold 50,701 units commercial vehicles, up by 41% year on year. Its total sales volume is expected to reach 286,000 units and its sales income 26.1 billion RMB in 2017. In the meantime, the total sales volume of its commercial vehicles is expected to exceed 55,000 units, reaching a new record high. Next year, with its strengthened marketing efforts and optimized product line, the company aims to sell 65,000 units commercial vehicles. By 2020, its annual total sales volume of commercial vehicles will hit 79,000 units. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- Chenglong Exports Its First Second-hand National III Trucks to Africa 2019-10-23
- Chenglong LNG Truck Makes its Debut in Hainan 2019-08-16
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Sold 27,803 Units Commercial Vehicles in H1 2019 2019-07-24
- Chenglong H7 Powered by Dongfeng Cummins to Upgrade Logistic Market 2019-05-14
- 50 Units Chenglong H5 Logistic Vehicles Delivered to Guangzhou for Operation 2019-04-18
- Chenglong H7 with Yuchai YC6K Gas Engines Enter Hainan for Operation 2019-04-12
- Chenglong L2 Electric Vehicle Ushers a New Era for Urban Logistic Services 2019-01-11
- Chenglong H7 2019 Truck Makes its Debut in Shanghai 2019-01-07
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 395 Chenglong H7 Trucks from Shenzhen 2018-11-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September