LiuZhou Motor Liudong Commercial Vehicle Production Base Starts Operation
On December 27, Liudong Commercial Vehicle Production Base officially started operation, a new landmark in the history of Dongfeng Liuzhou Automobile Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as LiuZhou Motor) He Huanquan, Vice Mayor of Liuzhou, Xuan Ying, General Manager of LiuZhou Motor, Ma Xuyao, General Manager of Shaanxi Fast, together with a number of other distinguished guests witnessed the historical moment.
Set up in 1954, Dongfeng LiuZhou Motor is the largest commercial vehicle production base in Southern China. In 2017, the company rolled out several blockbuster products, including Chenglong H7 and T7, Chenglong H5 and T5, New Chenglong M3 and L3. In 2018, another Chenglong T5, a long-headed truck, is scheduled to hit the market.
After three years construction, Liudong Commercial Vehicle Production Base covers an area of 3,191.5 mu. With an investment of about two billion RMB, its first phase boasts a building area of 330,000 square meters. According to LiuZhou Motor, the production base is able to roll out 100,000 units medium-sized and heavy-duty trucks each year. It is also set to become a new generation of commercial vehicle production base with high energy efficiency and high environmental friendliness capable of developing high quality and cost-effective commercial vehicles.
As of November this year, Dongfeng LiuZhou Motor sold 50,701 units commercial vehicles, up by 41% year on year. Its total sales volume is expected to reach 286,000 units and its sales income 26.1 billion RMB in 2017. In the meantime, the total sales volume of its commercial vehicles is expected to exceed 55,000 units, reaching a new record high. Next year, with its strengthened marketing efforts and optimized product line, the company aims to sell 65,000 units commercial vehicles. By 2020, its annual total sales volume of commercial vehicles will hit 79,000 units. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Chenglong H5 Cargo Trucks Mass Delivered to SF Express 2020-05-11
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 500 Units Chenglong Trucks from YTO Express 2020-04-23
- Liuzhou Motor Takes Delivery of Ambulances to Hospitals in Guangxi 2020-04-23
- 45 Units Chenglong Truck Chassis Delivered to Zoomlion 2020-03-06
- Auto Dealer From Bangladesh Inquiries about Chenglong L2 Electric Truck 2020-02-18
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- Chenglong Exports Its First Second-hand National III Trucks to Africa 2019-10-23
- Chenglong LNG Truck Makes its Debut in Hainan 2019-08-16
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Sold 27,803 Units Commercial Vehicles in H1 2019 2019-07-24
- Chenglong H7 Powered by Dongfeng Cummins to Upgrade Logistic Market 2019-05-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1