Yuchai New Energy Special Vehicle Production Base Starts Construction
On December 26, a grand ceremony was held to mark the construction of Yuchai New Energy Special Vehicle Production Base, which is located at Guangxi (Yulin) Advanced Equipment Manufacturing Base.
With a total investment of 1.37 billion RMB, the production base covers a total building area of 125,000 square meters. After its completion, it will consist of a number of workshops for punching, welding, painting, assembly and new energy spare parts as well as laboratories, offices, canteens, etc.
Also, it is revealed that the production base will be built in two phases. Its first phase of construction will last two years. Till then, it will be able to roll out 20,000 units electric commercial vehicles each year. Its second phase of construction will start in 2021 and be completed by December, 2022. Then, the production base will be able to produce 50,000 units electric commercial vehicles each year. Besides, its business will also cover research & development, sales of new energy commercial vehicles and related services.
According to sources, Yuchai New Energy Special Vehicle Production Base will specialize in developing and manufacturing new energy vehicles for special purposes, urban logistic vehicles and sanitation vehicles. On the back of Yuchai’s rich experiences in engine making industry, the production base will make continued efforts to develop new energy vehicles, diversify its product line, and meet various needs from the upper to the lower stream of the new energy industry.
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September