Yuchai New Energy Special Vehicle Production Base Starts Construction
On December 26, a grand ceremony was held to mark the construction of Yuchai New Energy Special Vehicle Production Base, which is located at Guangxi (Yulin) Advanced Equipment Manufacturing Base.
With a total investment of 1.37 billion RMB, the production base covers a total building area of 125,000 square meters. After its completion, it will consist of a number of workshops for punching, welding, painting, assembly and new energy spare parts as well as laboratories, offices, canteens, etc.
Also, it is revealed that the production base will be built in two phases. Its first phase of construction will last two years. Till then, it will be able to roll out 20,000 units electric commercial vehicles each year. Its second phase of construction will start in 2021 and be completed by December, 2022. Then, the production base will be able to produce 50,000 units electric commercial vehicles each year. Besides, its business will also cover research & development, sales of new energy commercial vehicles and related services.
According to sources, Yuchai New Energy Special Vehicle Production Base will specialize in developing and manufacturing new energy vehicles for special purposes, urban logistic vehicles and sanitation vehicles. On the back of Yuchai’s rich experiences in engine making industry, the production base will make continued efforts to develop new energy vehicles, diversify its product line, and meet various needs from the upper to the lower stream of the new energy industry.
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1