XCMG Offers a “One Week CEO” Apprenticeship to Young Adults Worldwide
After rounds of global recruitment, 5 top talents were invited to XCMG’s Headquarters in Xuzhou, China to embark on a leadership development journey early December. During the XCMG Apprentice Season 3 tour, One Week CEOs transformed their career by developing leadership skills, learning about XCMG's industrial advantages as well as its highlighted products.
Developing Leadership Skills
As the highlight of the trip, One Week CEOs were offered a precious opportunity to meet and share ideas with Mr. Wang Min, Group Chairman of XCMG. “Meeting with Chairman Wang was a one-of-a-kind experience," said Hicham, Apprentice from Algeria, who was thrilled to meet XCMG’s management.
Apart from meeting Group Chairman, Apprentices also learned a lot of insight into entrepreneurship through sharing sessions with 8 leaders in different XCMG divisions, including business negotiation training to know more about the success of XCMG's Going Global Strategy. ”All the CEOs we met in different divisions are so kind, strong and determined to take XCMG to the top 3 in the world!” Hicham added.
Learning about XCMG’s Industrial Advantages
During the tour, Apprentices were offered an opportunity to experience some of the world's most state-of-the-art technologies, including a visit to Asia’s Largest Noise Control Research Laboratory at XCMG's Headquarters, and the company’s intelligent manufacturing factories, such as, excavator, heavy hoisting machinery and more.
"The best part of my XCMG experience was the excavator factory! Besides that, I’m very surprised and impressed with the factories and the quality of production methods,” said Aaron, Apprentice from the United States shared how excited he was to see XCMG machines in his country.
“After learning about the intelligent manufacturing process at XCMG this week, I will be able to share with my clients about that and build up their trust for the company,” said Przemyslaw, Apprentice from Poland.
"I’m impressed by XCMG’s rapid development and technological breakthroughs of upscale products," said Yi Tin, Apprentice from Malaysia, who was inspired by XCMG’s achievement.
Immersing in a Machinery Wonderland
In addition to becoming a CEO for a week in the world’s top 10 construction machinery manufacturer, the Apprentice journey is not complete without immersing in the fantastic machinery world. One Week CEOs truly enjoyed XCMG’s full-line machines pulling off various tricks, including excavator taking people’s hats off, excavator shooting basketballs and dancing performance by ET110 “Steel Spider-Man” while appreciating the machine’s highly precise handling. They also explored the state-of-the-art machines with first-hand experience, test-driving G9 Hanvan heavy duty trucks and LW1200K, the biggest wheel loader manufactured in China.
Falling in Love with XCMG
At the press conference, One Week CEOs enthusiastically shared what they've learned together with their mentors. They had the hardest time saying goodbye to the friends and teams they made within the week.
“The company’s corporate culture and hospitality are really amazing! After my one week with CEO, I made a conclusion that XCMG is a company with a strong spirit, high-quality products and advanced technology,” shared Liidia, Apprentice from Russia, at the sharing session.
- XCMG Sold 1,200 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-02
- XCMG Set Up KD Factory in Nigeria 2019-12-24
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
- XCMG Delivered Electric Mining Dump Trucks to Southwest China 2019-12-04
- XCMG, Shines on the International Market 2019-11-27
- XCMG V7 Series Concrete Machinery Enters Philippines for Operation 2019-11-19
- XCMG Signs Purchasing Orders Totaling USD 100 Million at CIIE 2019 2019-11-14
- XCMG, Cummins Partner to Create Innovative and Sustainable Industrial Platform 2019-11-08
- XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units New Energy Heavy-duty Trucks in Shenzhen 2019-10-29
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September