XCMG Offers a “One Week CEO” Apprenticeship to Young Adults Worldwide
After rounds of global recruitment, 5 top talents were invited to XCMG’s Headquarters in Xuzhou, China to embark on a leadership development journey early December. During the XCMG Apprentice Season 3 tour, One Week CEOs transformed their career by developing leadership skills, learning about XCMG's industrial advantages as well as its highlighted products.
Developing Leadership Skills
As the highlight of the trip, One Week CEOs were offered a precious opportunity to meet and share ideas with Mr. Wang Min, Group Chairman of XCMG. “Meeting with Chairman Wang was a one-of-a-kind experience," said Hicham, Apprentice from Algeria, who was thrilled to meet XCMG’s management.
Apart from meeting Group Chairman, Apprentices also learned a lot of insight into entrepreneurship through sharing sessions with 8 leaders in different XCMG divisions, including business negotiation training to know more about the success of XCMG's Going Global Strategy. ”All the CEOs we met in different divisions are so kind, strong and determined to take XCMG to the top 3 in the world!” Hicham added.
Learning about XCMG’s Industrial Advantages
During the tour, Apprentices were offered an opportunity to experience some of the world's most state-of-the-art technologies, including a visit to Asia’s Largest Noise Control Research Laboratory at XCMG's Headquarters, and the company’s intelligent manufacturing factories, such as, excavator, heavy hoisting machinery and more.
"The best part of my XCMG experience was the excavator factory! Besides that, I’m very surprised and impressed with the factories and the quality of production methods,” said Aaron, Apprentice from the United States shared how excited he was to see XCMG machines in his country.
“After learning about the intelligent manufacturing process at XCMG this week, I will be able to share with my clients about that and build up their trust for the company,” said Przemyslaw, Apprentice from Poland.
"I’m impressed by XCMG’s rapid development and technological breakthroughs of upscale products," said Yi Tin, Apprentice from Malaysia, who was inspired by XCMG’s achievement.
Immersing in a Machinery Wonderland
In addition to becoming a CEO for a week in the world’s top 10 construction machinery manufacturer, the Apprentice journey is not complete without immersing in the fantastic machinery world. One Week CEOs truly enjoyed XCMG’s full-line machines pulling off various tricks, including excavator taking people’s hats off, excavator shooting basketballs and dancing performance by ET110 “Steel Spider-Man” while appreciating the machine’s highly precise handling. They also explored the state-of-the-art machines with first-hand experience, test-driving G9 Hanvan heavy duty trucks and LW1200K, the biggest wheel loader manufactured in China.
Falling in Love with XCMG
At the press conference, One Week CEOs enthusiastically shared what they've learned together with their mentors. They had the hardest time saying goodbye to the friends and teams they made within the week.
“The company’s corporate culture and hospitality are really amazing! After my one week with CEO, I made a conclusion that XCMG is a company with a strong spirit, high-quality products and advanced technology,” shared Liidia, Apprentice from Russia, at the sharing session.
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil 2020-04-17
- XCMG Exports Tens of Special Epidemic Prevention Equipment to Middle East 2020-04-02
- 10 Units XCMG Urban Cleaning Vehicles Delivered to Chongqing for Operation 2020-03-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1