SHACMAN Rolls Out Its 160,000th Vehicle
On December 29, a grand ceremony was held at its headquarters in Xi’an to mark the completion of the 160,000th vehicle of. (hereafter referred to as SHACMAN). Tan Xuguang, president & CEO of Weichai Power, president of SHACMAN, delivered a keynote speech at the ceremony, saying the completion of the vehicle is a new landmark in the history of SHACMAN. In his speech, Tan also expressed his sincere appreciation for the hard work of all staff.
In 2018, SHACMAN is aiming to increase its total sales volume to 200,000 units. Weichai Power will continue to lend full support to SHACMAN.
In 2005, Weichai acquired Xianghuoju and formed its own heavy-duty truck industrial chain integrating Weichai engines, Fast transmission gearboxes and Hande axles. In that year, SHACMAN sold 14,000 units vehicles. After Weichai joined SHACMAN, it has seen its sales grow by ten times in the last twelve years.
On December 18, Weichai announced its 2020-2030 strategy, according to which, Weichai will further enhance its global presence and increase its annual business revenue to 100 billion USD in 2030, edging its way to the Fourtune 500 club.
In 2017, SHACMAN witnessed a sharp increase in its sales. Ranking in the fourth place in the industry, it had several products moved to the first place in their sales, including its 13L large horsepower vehicles, economical vehicles, construction waste transport vehicles, and gas-powered vehicles. In addition, its vehicles designed for logistic services and vehicles for transporting frozen products, dangerous chemicals and cars, also delivered impressive performances.
On the back of Weichai Power, SHACMAN boasts a wide spectrum of products, ranging from self-dumping vehicles, cargo trucks, etc. The explosive growth of SHACMAN also fully reflect the effectiveness and visionary strategy on its business restructuring which features strong emphasis on its core powertrain business, its commitment to developing whole vehicles and intelligent logistic services. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation 2020-01-02
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Trucks in Smooth Operation in Malaysia 2019-12-24
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- SHACMAN to Deliver 100 Units LNG Trucks to Xuanneng for Operation 2019-12-12
- Yuan Hongming, Chairman of the Shaanxi Automobile Visits UAE market 2019-11-22
- SHACMAN Secures Major Orders at CIIE 2019-11-07
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- 110 Units SHACMAN LNG Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Singapore for Operation 2019-10-25
- SHACMAN Signs a Strategic Partnership with CGGC 2019-10-24
- SHACMAN Celebrates the 70th Anniversary of The People's Republic of China 2019-10-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September