SHACMAN Rolls Out Its 160,000th Vehicle
On December 29, a grand ceremony was held at its headquarters in Xi’an to mark the completion of the 160,000th vehicle of. (hereafter referred to as SHACMAN). Tan Xuguang, president & CEO of Weichai Power, president of SHACMAN, delivered a keynote speech at the ceremony, saying the completion of the vehicle is a new landmark in the history of SHACMAN. In his speech, Tan also expressed his sincere appreciation for the hard work of all staff.
In 2018, SHACMAN is aiming to increase its total sales volume to 200,000 units. Weichai Power will continue to lend full support to SHACMAN.
In 2005, Weichai acquired Xianghuoju and formed its own heavy-duty truck industrial chain integrating Weichai engines, Fast transmission gearboxes and Hande axles. In that year, SHACMAN sold 14,000 units vehicles. After Weichai joined SHACMAN, it has seen its sales grow by ten times in the last twelve years.
On December 18, Weichai announced its 2020-2030 strategy, according to which, Weichai will further enhance its global presence and increase its annual business revenue to 100 billion USD in 2030, edging its way to the Fourtune 500 club.
In 2017, SHACMAN witnessed a sharp increase in its sales. Ranking in the fourth place in the industry, it had several products moved to the first place in their sales, including its 13L large horsepower vehicles, economical vehicles, construction waste transport vehicles, and gas-powered vehicles. In addition, its vehicles designed for logistic services and vehicles for transporting frozen products, dangerous chemicals and cars, also delivered impressive performances.
On the back of Weichai Power, SHACMAN boasts a wide spectrum of products, ranging from self-dumping vehicles, cargo trucks, etc. The explosive growth of SHACMAN also fully reflect the effectiveness and visionary strategy on its business restructuring which features strong emphasis on its core powertrain business, its commitment to developing whole vehicles and intelligent logistic services. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SHACMAN Set to Rise in Popularity in ASEAN Countries 2020-07-08
- Shacman Made Its Entry into Mexico’s Commercial Vehicle Market 2020-07-07
- SHACMAN-ZPMC South Africa Durban Specialized Tractor Delivery Ceremony Was Held 2020-07-04
- SHACMAN Nigeria Introduces Fire Trucks to Its Range of Products 2020-06-22
- SHACMAN Signed Cooperation Agreement With West China Cement 2020-06-04
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group 2020-04-24
- ABC Transport in Nigeria Added 10 New Units of SHACMAN Trucks for Cargo Service 2020-04-24
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic 2020-04-24
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica 2020-03-16
- SHACMAN SHOWCASE was Held in Jamaica 2020-03-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1