Top News of JAC in 2017
JAC brand Value ranks No.6 among overall China brand
Brand Finance, the British brand value and strategic consulting firm, announced the "Global Top 100 Car Brands 2017". With sales volume of 651,300 units and the distribution network covering more than 130 countries and regions in the world, JAC’s global ranking raises to 51 from 57 a year earlier, and ranks the 6th in the country.
JAC World Truck Launching across China
On April 19th, JAC World Truck strategy was released at the opening of Auto Shanghai, and meanwhile the first model of JAC World Truck-N series announced its global launch into the market. JAC World Truck is China initiative world-class truck strategy based on the completely new logistic philosophy, which not only indicates JAC commercial vehicles future R&D direction, but also represents JAC commercial vehicles top products series. On 18 May, World Truck firstly went into promotion in Guangzhou, China.
JAC and Volkswagen Sign Joint Venture Deal to Produce New Energy Vehicles
On June 1, 2017, Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co., Ltd. (JAC) and Volkswagen AG formally signed a joint venture agreement in Berlin, Germany, in the presence of German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Chinese Premier Li Keqiang. Under the agreement, which represents a new milestone in Sino-German cooperation, the two partners will set up a 50:50 joint venture to develop, manufacture and sell new energy vehicles and mobility services.
JAC saw over 1 million patent applications for the year just gone
According to data released by China Automotive Technology and Research Center, as of June 2017, JAC has ranked No.1 in China's auto industry with accumulated quantity of 11,644 patent applications. In recent years, JAC has reported an explosive growth in patent applications, fully demonstrating its strength in independent research and development.
Production being underway at Xingang production base
On 24 November, the production was transferred from light-duty truck First Plant to Xingang production base for high-end and all electric light truck. As a successor, Xingang production base has successfully taken over the work retaliating to the assembly and adjustment of 6000T、4000T、3000T and the production of Shuailing, Junling, front axle and frame in the year. Xingang base introduces a new standard for high-end manufacturing and improved automation and intelligence level to new heights.
Volkswagen Group and JAC Explore Joint Venture for Multi Functional Vehicles
November 27, 2017. Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft, Volkswagen Group China and Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co., Ltd. (JAC) plan to undertake research and development on multi functional vehicles together. The three parties today signed a Memorandum of Understanding to explore potential joint venture models. The new cooperation will be another milestone in the companies’ relationship, after they agreed to set up a joint venture to manufacture battery electric vehicles for the competitive e-mobility passenger car market in June.
Nine Engines from JAC listed in Chinese Ten Best Engines for eight years
On 30, November, 1.5L TGDI engine was honored “Chinese top ten best engines in 2017” and the Ruifeng S7 was also highly recommended for having the 1.5L TGD engine. This engine was developed on the platform of 1.5L TGDI and 1.5-generation technology, thus its power and economic gets further improved.
JAC was awarded the “National Industrial Design Center”
Currently, JAC has grown into a high-tech enterprise owning 3 design centers including Hehei Headquarter design center, Italy design center and Japan design center. On December 1, JAC was again awarded “National Industrial Design Center” following the first award in 2015. The certification of National Industrial Design Center gets started as early as 2013 and was done every two years.
JAC GALLAP hits a record sales volume of 50,000
JAC GALLAP reports an annual sales volume of 50,000 in 2017, including 1000 units from K7 high-end truck and ranks No.6 in the industry following the annual sales of 40,000 in 2016. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC Was Elected into Global Auto Brands Top 100 2018-03-09
- TOP 10 News of XCMG in 2017 2018-01-04
- Sinotruk Ranked 11 among the "Top 30 Enterprises in Automobile Industry" 2017-06-21
- Linglong Showcases New Products at Italy AUTOPROMOTEC 2017 2017-06-02
- FAW Ranks First Among “Top 100 Chinese Brands” 2017-06-01
- Goodyear China Named Top Employer for the 7th Consecutive Year 2016-12-07
- Linglong Tire Listed 2014 Top 500 Asian Brands 2014-09-28
- Yuchai Ranks No. 249 among Top 500 Chinese Enterprises 2013 2013-09-05
- Changchai Elected to Top 500 Chinese Brands for Ten Consecutive Years 2013-07-10
- Foton Selected Top Commercial Vehicle Brand for 8 Consecutive Years 2013-07-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September