Sinotruk Howo T5G 6×2 Gas-powered Van: A New Choice for Express Delivery
From December 16 to 19, 2017, China National Heavy-duty Truck Group Co., Ltd. (CNHTC) held its annual business meeting. During the meeting, it put its Howo T5G 6×2 gas-powered van on display. Since its debut in 2013, the van has been constantly rising in popularity in China’s express delivering market, gaining high recognition among a number of carriers.
With a space of 66 cubic meters (9,600×2,500×2,730), the gas-powered van is equipped with a lower chassis and a B10 engine made by MAN. With an average consumption of 17 kg gas for every 100 km, the vehicle improves its energy efficiency by 20%. In addition, with a quality guarantee cycle for its engine, transmission and driving axle lasting longer periods, the vehicle greatly helps its operators improve their profit margin.
Tailored for the express delivery market, T5G possesses an appealing appearance and fully meets EU ECE R29 collision safety regulations. With a more streamlined body, it has reduced its wind drag to just 0.56, the lowest among all its counterparts.
Sinotruk MAN MT07.29-50 engine with a torque reaching 1,100 N.m helps the van deliver powerful performances. Its continuous flow valve (CFV) made by Econtrols helps the vehicle achieve higher energy efficiency.
1) Higher Reliability
Equipped with HW13709XSTC transmission, the van makes the gear shifting an easier job. In the meantime, it helps the vehicle cut its noise level and improve its overall life-expectancy.
2) Higher Loading Capacity
With H153 (5.5 tons) front axle, T5G boasts a higher loading capacity.
3) Duel Gas Tanks
Two gas tanks with high quality and enviable volumes (450L+450L) helps T5G drive over 2,000 km continuously.
4) 153 (10 tons) Driving Axle
Its153 (10 tons) driving axle achieves a speed ratio of 4.111. Its transmission rate can also reach 98%. Its fuel filter specially designed for its axle housing and its SKF wheel hub bearing are among a host of big highlights.
5) Lower Body Weight
With a lower body weight, a lower chassis and a higher loading capacity, T5G can be mounted with 295/80R22.5 vacuum tires. Achieving high speed and lower gas consumption, it is an ideal choice for all enterpries involved in logistic services. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-22
- CNHTC Produced 15,000 Units HOWO Light Trucks in a Month 2020-06-17
- Sinotruk Launching Its TX Series Trucks Online 2020-03-18
- Sinotruk Sold More Natural Gas Trucks in First Two Months than the whole of 2019 2020-03-09
- SINOTRUK’s Heavy-duty Trucks with Euro 6 Emission Standard First Get into HK 2020-02-26
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut 2020-02-20
- CNHTC Rolls Out New Series Transmission Gearboxes 2020-02-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1