Sinotruk Howo T5G 6×2 Gas-powered Van: A New Choice for Express Delivery
From December 16 to 19, 2017, China National Heavy-duty Truck Group Co., Ltd. (CNHTC) held its annual business meeting. During the meeting, it put its Howo T5G 6×2 gas-powered van on display. Since its debut in 2013, the van has been constantly rising in popularity in China’s express delivering market, gaining high recognition among a number of carriers.
With a space of 66 cubic meters (9,600×2,500×2,730), the gas-powered van is equipped with a lower chassis and a B10 engine made by MAN. With an average consumption of 17 kg gas for every 100 km, the vehicle improves its energy efficiency by 20%. In addition, with a quality guarantee cycle for its engine, transmission and driving axle lasting longer periods, the vehicle greatly helps its operators improve their profit margin.
Tailored for the express delivery market, T5G possesses an appealing appearance and fully meets EU ECE R29 collision safety regulations. With a more streamlined body, it has reduced its wind drag to just 0.56, the lowest among all its counterparts.
Sinotruk MAN MT07.29-50 engine with a torque reaching 1,100 N.m helps the van deliver powerful performances. Its continuous flow valve (CFV) made by Econtrols helps the vehicle achieve higher energy efficiency.
1) Higher Reliability
Equipped with HW13709XSTC transmission, the van makes the gear shifting an easier job. In the meantime, it helps the vehicle cut its noise level and improve its overall life-expectancy.
2) Higher Loading Capacity
With H153 (5.5 tons) front axle, T5G boasts a higher loading capacity.
3) Duel Gas Tanks
Two gas tanks with high quality and enviable volumes (450L+450L) helps T5G drive over 2,000 km continuously.
4) 153 (10 tons) Driving Axle
Its153 (10 tons) driving axle achieves a speed ratio of 4.111. Its transmission rate can also reach 98%. Its fuel filter specially designed for its axle housing and its SKF wheel hub bearing are among a host of big highlights.
5) Lower Body Weight
With a lower body weight, a lower chassis and a higher loading capacity, T5G can be mounted with 295/80R22.5 vacuum tires. Achieving high speed and lower gas consumption, it is an ideal choice for all enterpries involved in logistic services. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Sitrak Intelligent Construction Truck Makes Its Debut in Tianjin 2019-12-11
- CNHTC: Top Exporter in China’s Heavy Truck Industry for 15 Consecutive Years 2019-12-09
- Linglong Tire Won 2019 Gold Supplier of Sinotruk 2019-12-05
- CNHTC L2+ Intelligent Truck to Hit the Market in 2020 2019-11-29
- CNHTC Rolls Out Five New Vehicles at 2020 Business Conference in Jinan 2019-11-28
- Sinotruk Ranks No. 81 on 2019 WIOT Top 500 2019-11-15
- 168 Units Fire-fighting Trucks Attend ChinaFire 2019 2019-10-23
- CNHTC Delivers 405 Units HOWO T5G Trucks to Deppon Express 2019-09-29
- 25 Units HOWO T7H Trucks Delivered to PetroChina for Operation 2019-09-27
- CNHTC Ranks the First Place in Heavy-duty Truck Export in H1 2019 2019-09-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September