Yinlong Launches Electric Truck with Driving Range of 500 km
Recently, Yinlong electric truck, which is specially targeted at the logistic service market, grabbed wide media and public attention.
Measuring 5,990mm in length, 2,040mm in width, and 2,740mm in height, Yinlong electric truck weighs only 2.7 tons, about 700 kg lighter than its counterparts. Despite its lower body weight, it is able to load a maximum weight of 1.7 tons.
Unlike its counterparts, Yinlong electric truck has had its container seamlessly integrated with its head. With its body more streamlined, it exudes highly visible presence of advanced technologies in every detail. Customers can also get involved in the design of the vehicle by painting it in their favorite colors.
With just two readily adjustable seats for the driver and one passenger, the truck offers more spacious room for both. In addition, it is equipped with a special instrument panel, electronically controlled windows and reversing radar. On its front wind shield glass, an electronically controlled windshield wiper and a special cleaning device can also be found.
The container mounted on Yinlong electric truck measures 4.1 meters in length, 1.9 meters in width and 1.8 meters in height. Completely made of aluminum, the container has contributed immensely to reducing the overall weight of the vehicle.
The batteries lie at the two sides of the vehicle between the front and rear wheels. With its battery units reaching 140Ah in capacity and 377.4V in voltage, Yinlong is able to drive 500 km continuously. When its power is getting low, the vehicle can be recharged in both fast manner with direct current or in slow manner.
Urban logistic service, though only responsible for the last mile transportation, also sets extremely high standards for vehicles. With its formidable strengths in batteries, electric motors, and transmission for electric vehicles, Yinlong has greatly improved the overall performance of its electric truck with its speed reaching 105 km/h.
Exempt from purchase tax, Yinlong electric truck has also helped its customers further cut their costs. After its debut, China’s on-line retailer giant, Jingdong (JD) has already made several batches of large purchases.
- Scania to Deliver 75 Battery Electric Trucks to ASKO in Norway 2020-05-27
- BYD to Deliver First 20 Electric Trucks to Ecuador 2020-03-10
- 130 CAMC Battery Swapping Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Xi’an for Operation 2020-03-06
- 35 Units Electric Heavy Trucks for Coal Transportation Arrived in Tongchuan 2020-02-06
- Volvo Develops Heavy-duty Electric Concept Trucks 2019-12-11
- XCMG Delivered Electric Mining Dump Trucks to Southwest China 2019-12-04
- Amazon Orders 100,000 Electric Trucks from Rivian 2019-09-29
- FAST Electric Driving System Applied on Foton Full Electric Heavy-duty Truck 2019-05-22
- SHACMAN Delivered 100 Units Xuande E9 Electric Trucks to Shenzhen 2019-03-21
- First Electric Volvo Trucks Delivered to Customers 2019-02-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1