Qingling EVK100 Runs 240km After Getting a Full Charge in Two Hours
With higher emission standards are being set, the public profile of pure electric vehicles has risen to unprecedented heights. On 22 December, 2017, Qingling EVK100 pure electric light truck, together with other family members, was brought to display at the annual business meeting and arouse much public attention. Next, we will take a close look at it.
Qingling EVK100 pure electric truck offers you the same cab as 600P, and the classic front face from ISUZU. Its irregular head lights with black line on the edge, together with frog lights, give people a great sense of visual perception. Qingling EVK100 looks the same as 600P in appearance but different in logo, the first one adopts the logo of “ISUZU” while the later one uses “Qingling”.
Qingling EVK100 is becoming even more popular with short-distance inter-city delivery because its body is narrower and more flexible than wide-body light truck. The dimension for the truck is 995×2110×3100mm with a wheelbase of 3360mm, curb weight is 3.1t and allows for max. load of 4.5t.
When we speak to the interiors, it is still worth mentioning that the air conditioning system was operated through sliding the control lever to left or right. Except that, we see no change in central console, front panel, instrument panel, and even the gearshift as compared to 600P.
Qingling EVK100 was powered by the popular lithium iron phosphate battery of high safety, high performance, large capacity and light weight.
The truck is equipped with a permanent magnet synchronous motor and a driving motor with max power of 10kw. With a battery capacity of 81kw, the truck can travel as far as 240 km after getting a full charge in just two hours. It is sufficient to address the needs for short-distance delivery between cities.
The rear axle was designed in multi-leaf way with an axle speed ratio of 6.142. Qingling EVK100 is also equipped with 7.00R16 vacuum steel wire tire and Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) which considerably improve the vehicle safety when travelling. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- 60 Units Qingling 100P Cargo Trucks Delivered to HUGE 2019-12-11
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- Qingling Focuses on Technological Innovation for Expansion 2019-08-01
- Qingling Put Seven Vehicle Models on Display at 2019 Chongqing Auto Show 2019-06-10
- 125 Units Qingling Light Trucks to Arrive in Philippines for Operation 2019-05-15
- Qingling to Exhibit Several New Vehicles at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-15
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
- 100 Units Qingling New Energy Vehicles Start Operation in Shenzhen 2018-12-24
- Qingling Exports 50 Heavy-duty Trucks to ASEAN for the First Time 2018-10-23
- Qingling Secured Orders of 580 Cargo Trucks 2018-08-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September