JAC Launches V7 Pickup in China
Recently, We learned from JAC that it has achieved great success in the pickup segment in 2017 with an increase of 34% year-on-year to 25,006 units, far beyond the average growth in the industry. At the beginning of 2018, JAC introduced its upgraded version of V7 pickup powered by 2.0T diesel engine.
Thanks to ongoing efforts over the past two years, JAC V7 pickup was developed and successfully passed the reliability test for 30 thousand kilometers. Lots of updates have been given to JAC V7 in terms of interiors, exteriors, power and chassis to fully meet National V emission standards.
The chassis system, as an important component of the vehicle, has been a key player for safe operation in the process of transportation. Both the longitudinal and cross beams has got intensified in thickness and length to further meet the needs of transport. With regarding to safety, JAC V7 has the super brake drum with a diameter of 304mm to work with Bosh 9.0 ABS+EBD, the whole vehicle performance was improved effectively.
With a maximum power of 85kw and torque of 285Nm(1600-2600rpm), the 2.0T DEV National V engine is in compliant with the emission standard, as well as could minimize fuel consumption through the accurate calculation of each drop’ atomization with the German Bosch high pressure common rail fuel system. Thanks to the rotating speed range for the maximum torque and daily operation is the same broad range, the power performance and acceleration have got improved substantially.
The quality guarantee period for JAC V7 will be three years or 24 thousand kilometers, among the longest in the industry. Together with hundreds of after-sale service stations across the country, it definitely will eliminate customer’s concern about faulty during operation. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth 2020-08-17
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process 2020-07-30
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75% 2020-07-23
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1 2020-07-21
- 15 Units JAC Xingrui Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2020-07-01
- JAC Completes Delivery of 2300 Units Gallop K7 Trucks to ZTO Express 2020-06-18
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification 2020-06-02
- JAC Delivers More Than 300 Units Ambulances to Kazakhstan for Operation 2020-04-30
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health 2020-04-20
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February 2020-03-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1