JAC Launches V7 Pickup in China
Recently, We learned from JAC that it has achieved great success in the pickup segment in 2017 with an increase of 34% year-on-year to 25,006 units, far beyond the average growth in the industry. At the beginning of 2018, JAC introduced its upgraded version of V7 pickup powered by 2.0T diesel engine.
Thanks to ongoing efforts over the past two years, JAC V7 pickup was developed and successfully passed the reliability test for 30 thousand kilometers. Lots of updates have been given to JAC V7 in terms of interiors, exteriors, power and chassis to fully meet National V emission standards.
The chassis system, as an important component of the vehicle, has been a key player for safe operation in the process of transportation. Both the longitudinal and cross beams has got intensified in thickness and length to further meet the needs of transport. With regarding to safety, JAC V7 has the super brake drum with a diameter of 304mm to work with Bosh 9.0 ABS+EBD, the whole vehicle performance was improved effectively.
With a maximum power of 85kw and torque of 285Nm(1600-2600rpm), the 2.0T DEV National V engine is in compliant with the emission standard, as well as could minimize fuel consumption through the accurate calculation of each drop’ atomization with the German Bosch high pressure common rail fuel system. Thanks to the rotating speed range for the maximum torque and daily operation is the same broad range, the power performance and acceleration have got improved substantially.
The quality guarantee period for JAC V7 will be three years or 24 thousand kilometers, among the longest in the industry. Together with hundreds of after-sale service stations across the country, it definitely will eliminate customer’s concern about faulty during operation. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement 2019-12-30
- JAC Wins Awards at the 12th China International Energy Conservation Competition 2019-12-27
- Sichuan JAC Realize Production in New Energy Light Trucks 2019-12-26
- Mr.JAC of Light Duty Truck Started Their China Tour 2019-11-28
- JAC Reveals New Trucks with National VI Emission Standards in Shenzhen 2019-11-27
- JAC 2020 Gallop Truck Signs Purchasing Orders Totalling Over 1,000 Units 2019-11-15
- JAC 2020 T8 Pick-up to be Launched in Philippines Market 2019-11-08
- JAC Gallop K7, A6LII Trucks with Automatic Gear Arouse Customers’Awareness 2019-11-04
- JAC Shines at the 2019 Macau Auto Show 2019-10-29
- JAC Strengthens Its Presence in Peru 2019-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September