Isuzu Debuts Blue Power Euro V trucks at the 2017 PhilConstruct Manila
Isuzu Philippines Corporation (IPC)recently participated in the country’s longest-running construction show and biggest trade fair exposition of its kind in Southeast Asia—the 2017 PhilConstruct Manila. The event, which is organized by the Philippine Constructions Association, Inc. (PCA), has been at the forefront of connecting stakeholders from both the government and private sectors in strengthening country’s various structural and infrastructural backbone for close to three decades now.
The four-day expo was held simultaneously in two huge venues—the SMX Convention Center Manila and World Trade Center in Pasay City—and showcased the latest building materials and construction equipment from 23 countries. In addition, tents and massive outdoor displays were also seen outside the event venue.
“Participating in Philconstruct Manila allows us to showcase our credibility in providing a quality and reliable heavy-duty transport in the construction business,” said Hajime Koso, President of Isuzu Philippines Corporation.
“Aside from becoming a key driver in the development of our economy, this exposition means a lot to us as we prove how our brand help elevate the construction industry in the global aspect,” he added.
Manufacturers from other countries participated in the 28thPhilConstruct Manila trade show including those from China, Malaysia, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam, Japan, India, the European Union, Germany, Italy, and the United States.
Along with 1,500 participating companies, IPC displayed its top heavy-duty models, the CYZ52M with 18-cubic meter dump truck body which has a GVW of 33,000 kgs— ideal for carrying construction materials. Also on display is Isuzu’s EXZ52K Tractor Head unit which has Gross Combination Mass of 60 tons — usually used for heavy and long hauling.
Both models are now equipped with a 6WG1-TCR Blue Power Diesel Engine that is Euro V compliant, which promises to deliver low emissions while maintain durability and fuel efficiency. The engine is tested to produce a maximum output of 400-PS at 1,800 rpm and a maximum torque of 1,863-Nm at 1,300 rpm.
Celebrating the event’s 28th year, PhilConstruct’s latest trade show also symbolizes a positive outlook for the Philippines in the construction industry, where GDP remains stable at 6.7-percent.
During the event, Isuzu offered promos and freebies to potential customers who will purchase a maximum of 50 units order per fleet account. To qualify, all registered customers were required to physically attend the event and provide their name and company to avail of free LTO registration and 10,000 worth of parts coupons. The IPC promo and freebies covered N-Series, F-Series, C and E Series, and other indent models. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Jiangxi Isuzu Delivers 44 Units JIM EV pickups to Shanghai Pudong Airport Group 2019-07-05
- Jiangxi Isuzu Releases Three Pickups in Kunming 2019-05-23
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
- Isuzu Philippines Pagbilao Dealership Opens Its Door to Serve Customers 2018-10-12
- Cummins and Isuzu Sign Letter of Intent to Evaluate Partnership Opportunities 2018-10-09
- The 50,000th Isuzu N-Series Truck Rolls off Line in America 2018-08-07
- Isuzu Plans to Export Big Trucks and Expects 3% Export growth for 2018 2018-02-28
- Isuzu Breaks Commercial Truck Sales Records 2018-01-23
- Isuzu to Launch Small EV Truck at End of 2018 2017-12-27
- Qingling&Isuzu First Pick-up Taga Makes its Debut 2017-12-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September