Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli Inspected JAC Motors
On January 9th, 2018,Under the accompaniment of Vice Premier of the State Council Ma Kai, State Councilor and Secretary-general of the State Council Yang Jing, Deputy Secretary-general of the State Council Ding Xiangyang, Deputy Director of the Research Institute of the State Council Han Wenxiu, Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli visited JAC to inspect the research and development of new energy vehicles, innovation, and so on. He encouraged JAC to become customer-oriented and seize market opportunities to win -larger space for development.
Party secretary of Anhui Province Li Jingbin, Governor of Anhui Province Li Guoying， Executive Vice Governor of Anhui Province Deng Xiangyang and Party Committee Member of Anhui Provincial Committee and Party Secretary of Hefei Song Guoquan accompanied. And the Board Chairman of JAC An Jin made the introduction of JAC developing situation.
Entering into JAC passenger car second plant, S7,S2,IEV pure-electric vehicles were properly arranged in the production line, which is a flexible production line, realizing mixed-line production of conventional fuel vehicle and new energy vehicle through the modular assembly with one unit of new vehicle off the line every 90 seconds.
Zhang, listened to Mr. An's introduction of JAC business operation carefully and attentively observed the assembling process of this flexible production line. Then, he gave -recognition to this automatic, intelligent, scientific and technological production line.
'Is this a lithium battery?'inquired by Zhang when he was standing in front of JAC new energy vehicle battery exhibits and carefully examining the battery internal structure.
'This is a ternary lithium battery.' Mr. An introduced, 'the key technologies of battery pack’s electric heating management and essential safety management are independently developed by JAC. In recent years, JAC R&D’s liquid cooled battery system can ensure that the battery pack works at a normal temperature above 45 degrees or minus30 degrees. 'It can ensure the safety of battery as well as bring the battery performance into full play.'
Zhang praised JAC's effects on new energy vehicle core technology and marketization application.
Until now, JAC has established the 'seven generation' IEV technology platform and systematically mastered pure-electrical vehicle’s battery pack, motor and electric control three core technologies and some key technologies such as technology and energy recovery, drive and brake electric coupling, remote monitoring and electromagnetic compatibility. JAC has promoted altogether nearly 80,000 new energy vehicles. In 2017, the total sales of our new energy vehicles exceeded 30,000, increasing 31.14% over the same period of last year
Zhang has always paid close attention to the production capacity cooperation project between China and Kazakhstan. In November, 2016, the automobile plant project of JAC in Kustanai, Kazakhstan has officially kicked off.
'How is JAC plant in Kazakhstan?'
'The plant has been put into the production and some products have been exported to surrounding countries. And the radiation function has preliminarily appeared.'
Zhang is satisfied with JAC seizing the 'One belt, One road' strategic opportunity, innovating the cooperation model and speeding up 'Going out' strategy.
In 2017, JAC had exported more than 60,000 units' vehicles to overseas, with 60% of them to nearly 30 OBOR countries.
The latest JAC new energy vehicles and high-end products were displayedin the square. Zhang walked forward to examine them and take a test drive. An made a detailed introduction of those vehicles’ technical characteristics and market performance one by one.
Zhang gave a high praise to JAC vehicle's streamlined design, intelligent technology application, comfortable riding and high safety.
During the inspection, Zhang gave full affirmation to JAC insisting on innovation-driven development strategy, positive development, independent innovation, supply-side reform and constantly improving the quality of enterprise development.
The leaders of JAC Motors, Xiang Xinchu, Zhou Gang, Yan Gang, Chen Zhiping, Li Debin，Yin Xingke accompanied this visit. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth 2020-08-17
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process 2020-07-30
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75% 2020-07-23
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1 2020-07-21
- 15 Units JAC Xingrui Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2020-07-01
- JAC Completes Delivery of 2300 Units Gallop K7 Trucks to ZTO Express 2020-06-18
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification 2020-06-02
- JAC Delivers More Than 300 Units Ambulances to Kazakhstan for Operation 2020-04-30
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health 2020-04-20
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February 2020-03-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1