Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli Inspected JAC Motors
On January 9th, 2018,Under the accompaniment of Vice Premier of the State Council Ma Kai, State Councilor and Secretary-general of the State Council Yang Jing, Deputy Secretary-general of the State Council Ding Xiangyang, Deputy Director of the Research Institute of the State Council Han Wenxiu, Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli visited JAC to inspect the research and development of new energy vehicles, innovation, and so on. He encouraged JAC to become customer-oriented and seize market opportunities to win -larger space for development.
Party secretary of Anhui Province Li Jingbin, Governor of Anhui Province Li Guoying， Executive Vice Governor of Anhui Province Deng Xiangyang and Party Committee Member of Anhui Provincial Committee and Party Secretary of Hefei Song Guoquan accompanied. And the Board Chairman of JAC An Jin made the introduction of JAC developing situation.
Entering into JAC passenger car second plant, S7,S2,IEV pure-electric vehicles were properly arranged in the production line, which is a flexible production line, realizing mixed-line production of conventional fuel vehicle and new energy vehicle through the modular assembly with one unit of new vehicle off the line every 90 seconds.
Zhang, listened to Mr. An's introduction of JAC business operation carefully and attentively observed the assembling process of this flexible production line. Then, he gave -recognition to this automatic, intelligent, scientific and technological production line.
'Is this a lithium battery?'inquired by Zhang when he was standing in front of JAC new energy vehicle battery exhibits and carefully examining the battery internal structure.
'This is a ternary lithium battery.' Mr. An introduced, 'the key technologies of battery pack’s electric heating management and essential safety management are independently developed by JAC. In recent years, JAC R&D’s liquid cooled battery system can ensure that the battery pack works at a normal temperature above 45 degrees or minus30 degrees. 'It can ensure the safety of battery as well as bring the battery performance into full play.'
Zhang praised JAC's effects on new energy vehicle core technology and marketization application.
Until now, JAC has established the 'seven generation' IEV technology platform and systematically mastered pure-electrical vehicle’s battery pack, motor and electric control three core technologies and some key technologies such as technology and energy recovery, drive and brake electric coupling, remote monitoring and electromagnetic compatibility. JAC has promoted altogether nearly 80,000 new energy vehicles. In 2017, the total sales of our new energy vehicles exceeded 30,000, increasing 31.14% over the same period of last year
Zhang has always paid close attention to the production capacity cooperation project between China and Kazakhstan. In November, 2016, the automobile plant project of JAC in Kustanai, Kazakhstan has officially kicked off.
'How is JAC plant in Kazakhstan?'
'The plant has been put into the production and some products have been exported to surrounding countries. And the radiation function has preliminarily appeared.'
Zhang is satisfied with JAC seizing the 'One belt, One road' strategic opportunity, innovating the cooperation model and speeding up 'Going out' strategy.
In 2017, JAC had exported more than 60,000 units' vehicles to overseas, with 60% of them to nearly 30 OBOR countries.
The latest JAC new energy vehicles and high-end products were displayedin the square. Zhang walked forward to examine them and take a test drive. An made a detailed introduction of those vehicles’ technical characteristics and market performance one by one.
Zhang gave a high praise to JAC vehicle's streamlined design, intelligent technology application, comfortable riding and high safety.
During the inspection, Zhang gave full affirmation to JAC insisting on innovation-driven development strategy, positive development, independent innovation, supply-side reform and constantly improving the quality of enterprise development.
The leaders of JAC Motors, Xiang Xinchu, Zhou Gang, Yan Gang, Chen Zhiping, Li Debin，Yin Xingke accompanied this visit. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement 2019-12-30
- JAC Wins Awards at the 12th China International Energy Conservation Competition 2019-12-27
- Sichuan JAC Realize Production in New Energy Light Trucks 2019-12-26
- Mr.JAC of Light Duty Truck Started Their China Tour 2019-11-28
- JAC Reveals New Trucks with National VI Emission Standards in Shenzhen 2019-11-27
- JAC 2020 Gallop Truck Signs Purchasing Orders Totalling Over 1,000 Units 2019-11-15
- JAC 2020 T8 Pick-up to be Launched in Philippines Market 2019-11-08
- JAC Gallop K7, A6LII Trucks with Automatic Gear Arouse Customers’Awareness 2019-11-04
- JAC Shines at the 2019 Macau Auto Show 2019-10-29
- JAC Strengthens Its Presence in Peru 2019-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September