Dongfeng Cummins ISD Awarded Most Trusted Highly Efficient Medium-sized Engine
On January 18, the third “Discovery-Trust”---China Truck User Survey & Awarding Ceremony, which was hosted by Chinatruck.org, was held in Beijing. On the back of its high fuel economy, high efficiency, a great pool of customers, Dongfeng Cummins ISD series engine won China’s Most Trusted Highly Efficient Medium-sized Engine Award.
Dongfeng Cummins ISD series engine is chiefly targeted at light and medium-sized diesel powered trucks.Currently, it has two models available, namely 4.5 L and 6.7 L.
With a nominal horsepower (NHP) ranging from 190P to 300P and a maximum torque of 1,100 N.m,the ISD6.7 L engine is fully able to meet demanding operation requirements in various working conditions.
With four/six cylinders with four intakes for each cylinder and Bosch high-pressure common-rail fuel injection system, and three-grade filtration, the engine further helps improve the vehicle’s overall performance, its fuel economy and cold start performance.
By adopting high-strength composite materials and advanced manufacturing technologies, ISD engine with a net weight of 456 kg, has successfully gone through fatigue tests.
Currently in China, Dongfeng Tianjin, Dongfeng Tianlong, Liuqi Chenglong, JAC Shuailing are all equipped with ISD engines.ALso worth mentioning is that Dongfeng Tianlong won 2018 China’s Most Trusted Fast Delivery Truck Award. A number of customers also speak highly of IDS engines impressive performances, saying “they are highly reliable and fully capable of meeting demanding tasks for fast delivery services.” (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dongfeng Cummins Serves China's 70th Anniversary Celebration 2019-10-11
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out its 3,000,000th Unit Engines 2019-06-26
- 30 Units Trucks Powered by Dongfeng Cummins Arrived in Indonesia for Operation 2019-05-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Set to Strengthen Competitiveness in Int'l Combustion Engine 2018-09-30
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Take the Lead in China’s Engine Industry 2018-05-08
- Dongfeng Cummins Launches Training Programs in Cairo 2018-04-29
- Kamaz-Master Visits Dongfeng Cummins 2018-04-17
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Took Part in 2018 Dakar Rally 2018-03-23
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Makes Entry into New Market 2018-02-09
- National VI “Tianlongxin” Engines Delivered to Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle 2018-01-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September