JAC Was Elected into Global Auto Brands Top 100
Recently, Brand Finance, British brand evaluation institution released ‘The most valuable automobile brands of 2018 ‘Brand Value Report. By virtue of brand awareness and enterprise comprehensive strength, JAC has taken the position of 56th in this list and ranked No.5 among Chinese auto brands.
Since 2015, JAC has continued to rising in this global famous list due to improvement of enterprise comprehensive strength. Since 2017, JAC has actively responded to new trend of industry development, promoted to enterprise transformation &upgrading and structural optimization, which has achieved excellent business performance in the field of new energy vehicle, commercial vehicle and export business.
From Brand Finance offical website
The marketing networks cover more than 130 countries and regions.
In international market, JAC has exported more than 65,000 units all kinds of vehicles, up by 15% year-on-year, and ranked No.4 among the industry. By now, JAC has exported products to the regions of South America, Europe, Africa, Asia and established friendly relationship with more than 130 countries around the world, besides, JAC has more than 700 overseas service networks and 19 KD factories.
JAC Egypt 4S shop
In the field of passenger car, ‘Compacted SUV’ S2 and S3 have launched into Iran, Brazil and Mexico and formed a powerful SUV lineup. And JAC SUV ranked No.1 among the Chinese SUV exports with more than 40,000 units export volume.
S3 in Cairo International Auto Show
In 2017, the exports of JAC light-duty truck exceeded to 13,000 units and have maintained Chinese auto exports leading position for many years. It not only entered into 130 countries and regions but also has a top sales volume in many countries. What’s more, among the exports of JAC light-duty trucks, the high-end light duty trucks occupy 90% and become overseas customers trusted high end brand.
Exported overseas JAC light-duty trucks
JAC pick-up and van products have achieved sales double, and among them, the exports of pick-up were 3123 units, up by 150% year-on-year, which have successfully exported to more than 40 countries such as Chile, Ecuador, Uruguay and obtained international markets’ recognition by virtue of its excellent quality.
Customers from Chile are taking a test drive of JAC pick-up
In domestic market, JAC new energy vehicles remain popular and the sales volume of new energy passenger cars exceeded to 28,000 units in 2017, up by 53.86% year-on-year. As the earliest enterprise engaged in the development, production and application of new energy vehicles in China, JAC has mastered the core technology that determine new energy vehicle’s mature and formed products original design ability. JAC iEV series products have developed to seventh generation from the first generation and the production lines have been constantly improving, which can satisfy different levels customers’ demand. Until now, the sales volume of JAC new energy vehicles has exceeded to 70,000 units and cumulative mileage have nearly 1.2 billion kilometers.
JAC high-end light-duty trucks continue making a splash in market segments and the profitability constantly improved and market competitive capability obviously enhanced. JAC heavy-duty truck grasped the market opportunities, strengthened products quality improvement and innovated marketing method to boost the production and sales. In 2017, the sales volume of JAC high-duty truck reached 52,000 units, up by 21.8% year-on-year, and ranked No.6 among the industry. JAC k7, world-class heavy-duty truck, has won Industry experts and consumers’ highly concerned.
Under MPV industry overall declining condition, in 2017, JAC MPV sold 66,000 units, up by 3% year-on-year. Among them, high-end MPV-M6 has the best performance, which is based on the newest platform and its dynamic and intelligent have reached the highest level of MPV.
Brand Finance is a world famous brand value and strategic consulting company, which will evaluate thousands of famous brands around the world and list the most valuable brands from Top 500. This year, it evaluates brand value from ‘brand investment, brand property and brand performance ’. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement 2019-12-30
- JAC Wins Awards at the 12th China International Energy Conservation Competition 2019-12-27
- Sichuan JAC Realize Production in New Energy Light Trucks 2019-12-26
- Mr.JAC of Light Duty Truck Started Their China Tour 2019-11-28
- JAC Reveals New Trucks with National VI Emission Standards in Shenzhen 2019-11-27
- JAC 2020 Gallop Truck Signs Purchasing Orders Totalling Over 1,000 Units 2019-11-15
- JAC 2020 T8 Pick-up to be Launched in Philippines Market 2019-11-08
- JAC Gallop K7, A6LII Trucks with Automatic Gear Arouse Customers’Awareness 2019-11-04
- JAC Shines at the 2019 Macau Auto Show 2019-10-29
- JAC Strengthens Its Presence in Peru 2019-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September