CHMC Gets 2018 New Edition of Trago Launched in Chongqing
On March 6, 2018, CHMC held a promotion event for 2018 new edition of TRAGO in Chongqing. The managing director of CHMC Deng Yijun, and that of Chongqing Jilong, Fan Yunlong, logistics companies and users are all among the people who were present at the event.
Powering 2018 New Edition of Trago is a third-generation POWERTEC engine. According to the company, it is capable of producing enough power to address the growing market demands for large power in delivery & freight industry. The engine is hooked up to an import ZF12 automatic transmission or national ZF16 manual transmission. There are there models available for 2018 new edition of Trago to offer more choice for local customers. CHMC chief said that a complete sales network across China has been established with over 100 distributors, 200 service outlets and 16 parts centers to provide convenience for customers in regions.
With a height of 1895mm, the cab of new 2018 Trago is spacious and comfortable. In addition, it offers enough storage space for long distance travel, as well as seven-inch LCD digital display with radio, USB, AUX, Bluetooth and reversing video. The automatic transmission which located right under the multi-function switch, plus the ergonomic design of control centers layout, provides easy access to gearshift and some other operations.
At the promotion event, a lot of customers was granted the chance to feel in person the outstanding performance delivered by the new Trago. The new Trago is highly impressive and regarded for its comfortable, powerful and reliable performance. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- CHMC TRAGO 520PS to Provide More Travel Comforts for Passengers 2018-09-30
- CHMC ZEDO 300M II Light Truck Gains Higher Popularity Among Overseas Customers 2018-08-31
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Trucks Enjoy Rising Popularity in Qingdao 2018-04-13
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- Hyundai Truck and Buses Dealership to Rise in Batangas 2018-01-25
- Auto Shanghai 2017: Sichuan Hyundai Brings MIGHTY and TRAGO Xcient on Show 2017-04-21
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks 2017-03-07
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June 2017-02-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September