CNHTC, Dongfeng and JAC Seizes Opportunities Brought By Belt and Road Initiative
Since China’s Belt and Road Initiative officially launched a few years ago, several players in the commercial vehicle industry, including CNHTC, Dongfeng and JAC, has been making steady progress in their overseas expansion.
What did they do exactly? Let’s take a closer look.
In November, 2017, CNHTC’s second KD assembly line in Ethiopia officially started operation. Having become well recognized by the local customers, CNHTC has established a formidable presence in the country. Currently, it is maintaining a fast growing momentum in the country and other nations in East Africa.
Actually, in a number of countries in Southeast Asia, South Asia, Central Asia and Africa, CNHTC has already established its own production base to make localized products to suit the special needs of its customers. What’s more, by making heavy investments, exporting its state-of-art technologies, the company has also greatly increased its export volume and created a win-win situation in which all parties have been reaping enormous benefits.
In 2012, Dongfeng officially launched its overseas expansion. In October, 2017, Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dongfeng Automobile Group, sponsored Volvo Ocean Race 2017-18. Throughout all these years, it has established an enviable presence in a number of countries across the world, laying a solid foundation for its globalization.
In January, 2015, Dongfeng and Volvo jointly set up Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd., which was created to take full advantage of the two companies’ global marketing network and production facilities. In 2017, Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. sold 25,000 units vehicles in the overseas markets, up by 22.2% year on year.
Last month, it held a press conference in Guangzhou, announcing its overseas expansion plans. Also at the conference, it put its latest four fist products on display, namely Dongfeng KC 6X4 truck, Dongfeng KC flagship 6X4 truck, Dongfeng KC 4X2 cargo truck, and Dongfeng KC construction waste transport vehicle.
As one of the leading players in China’s commercial vehicle industry, JAC has been growing steadily and constantly in the international market. Along with its rising status, JAC is gradually pushing China’s commercial vehicle industry to a new historical height.
According to JAC, it set up its first light truck production base in 2005. So far, the combined exports of its light trucks have reached nearly 200,000 units, ranking the first place among all other light truck brands in China.
In 2017 alone, JAC exported over 13,000 units light trucks abroad, maintaining its top position in the light truck export market among all other players. Having successfully made its way in over 130 countries and regions across the globe, it is now playing a predominant role in many countries, successfully beating several internationally famed brands from Europe and Japan. In addition, JAC Light Truck Production Base can now be found in a number of countries, including Vietnam, Pakistan, Turkey, Kazakhstan, Russia, Iran, Mexico, etc. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- CNHTC Compression Type Garbage Trucks Delivered for Service at SCO Summit 2018-06-06
- Party Secretary of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch YuQichun Visited CNHTC 2018-02-27
- China's Top Truck Maker Continues to Lead Exports 2018-01-24
- Sinotruk Officially Releases its Hydrogen Powered Light Truck 2018-01-17
- CNHTC Participated in Bolivia, Santa Cruz International Fair 2017-10-23
- 24 SINOTRUK T5G Trucks Delivered to CNPC 2017-08-10
- JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market 2017-08-08
- Top Three Best-Selling Heavy Trucks in First Half of 2017 2017-07-11
- HAOHAN 4×2 Tractor with Four Rear Air Suspensions Rolls off Production Line 2017-07-04
- Sinotruk Launches Truck Services in Uganda 2017-05-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September