Wabco Stood Out among Other Suppliers to Win Two Awards from Sinotruk
Wabco, the global supplier of technologies and services that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles, has received recognition for its performance by Sinotruk Jinan Truck Co, a leading heavy duty truck manufacturer in China. Wabco received two 2017 awards for Top Supplier and for Quality.
Sinotruk Jinan recognises supplier performance annually for quality, cost, delivery reliability, and service. Wabco says it stood out among other suppliers to win two awards for its unwavering commitment to premier quality, optimise cost, and seamless collaboration.
“Wabco has been a trusted partner to Sinotruk Jinan for decades. Every single day we are impressed by Wabco’s steadfast commitment to continuous improvement and the world-class Six Sigma lean operating environment behind its industry-leading technologies,” said Ruiqun Yu, general manager, Sinotruk Jinan Truck. “The Wabco team always fully understands our requirements and delivers beyond our expectations. This is the foundation of our long-term strategic alliance as we strive to comprehensively improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of our trucks.”
“We are truly honored to receive these two awards from Sinotruk Jinan. They powerfully demonstrate our passion to sustain differentiation as a top supplier in the dynamic Chinese commercial vehicle industry,” said Sujie Yu, Wabco President, Asia-Pacific and Business Leader, China. “Recognition from our customers is always a powerful motivation for WABCO to further build on our technology leadership, global network, and excellence in execution. We always strive to go above and beyond the call of duty to anticipate and exceed our customers’ expectations.”
The cooperation between Wabco and Sinotruk dates back to 1983. In 2009, the two parties entered into a multi-year strategic cooperation agreement for Wabco to supply a broad range of products from traditional valves to sophisticated transmission automation systems. Sinotruk also launched its intelligent connected truck in 2016 equipped with Wabco’s advanced safety and efficiency technologies, including Advanced Emergency Braking System (AEBS), Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS), Automated Manual Transmission (AMT) among others.
Wabco, which is a leading industry player in China, has also received awards from major Chinese commercial vehicle manufacturers in 2017 including Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Co, Beiben Trucks Group, Shaanxi Automobile, Foton Automobile, and Shandong Wuzheng (Group) Co. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- WABCO Shareholders Approve ZF Friedrichshafen Acquisition 2019-07-02
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation 2019-03-01
- WABCO Signs Deal with Hyundai to Supply Advanced Techs for New Medium Trucks 2018-11-12
- Wabco Announces JV in China with FAW Jiefang for CV Safety Products 2018-09-25
- IAA 2018: WABCO to Display Industry's First Electric Trailer Prototype 2018-09-17
- Wabco Launches First Customer Care Center in North America 2018-08-03
- WABCO Signs First Deal to Export Power Steering Syetem to India Tata Motors 2018-07-16
- WABCO Achieves a New annual Record for Customer Awards and Industry Recognition 2018-06-15
- Sinotruk Extends Cooperation Agreement with WABCO on ADAS, AMT, EBS, ECAS Tech 2018-04-12
- Wabco Invests $10 Million in Nikola Motor, Looks to Advance Safety for EV 2017-12-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September