The 50000th Truck Coming Out of JAC Sichuan Factory
On March 17, a grand strategic conference and the 50000th truck coming out ceremony were held in Suining, Sichuan province. Besides, Zhao Shiyong, the secretary of the municipal party committee, many other municipal, district and its relevant departments’ leaders were invited to attend the ceremony, together with the senior leaders from JAC.
Located in Suining city, Sichuan JAC is an independent legal entity and wholly-owned subsidiary of Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Group Co.,Ltd. With years of great efforts, it has grown into an enterprise with complete production qualification for light-duty truck, medium and construction truck. Up till now, Sichuan JAC has seen an investment of over 1.1 billion yuan and developed an automobile production line of stamping, welding, painting, assembly and testing and reached an annual production capability of 50000 units. In response to the “One Belt, One Road Initiative” and “West Development Strategy”, Sichuan JAC always was and always will be continuing to play its role in exploring the Southwest China and South East Asia market.
In line with the strategic goal of “do and make the best commercial vehicles”, Sichuan JAC has borne great fruit and welcomes the 50000th truck coming out.
According to what explains in the strategic release, Sichuan JAC will aim at going ahead all other commercial vehicle makers in Sichuan and building up a strong brand image in the region. In the three years to come, Sichuan JAC is planning to improve its market share by 30% and come top in light-duty truck sales. By 2020, the production of automobile vehicles will reach 50000 units with a total avenue of 3 billion Yuan.
In future, Sichuan JAC will continue to develop products to the need of local customers and expand its influence in Southeast China by utilizing resources of development, manufacture and marketing. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth 2020-08-17
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process 2020-07-30
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75% 2020-07-23
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1 2020-07-21
- 15 Units JAC Xingrui Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2020-07-01
- JAC Completes Delivery of 2300 Units Gallop K7 Trucks to ZTO Express 2020-06-18
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification 2020-06-02
- JAC Delivers More Than 300 Units Ambulances to Kazakhstan for Operation 2020-04-30
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health 2020-04-20
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February 2020-03-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1